Anyone Want To Do A Yield Estimation?

gato

Sure would like some idea on what to expect?

3 FMS C-99 plants in the first week of flowering....the buds are starting to form well. All 3 are about 10 inches tall.

One is a bushy looking sativa end and 2 more compact and darker green leaves...one more than the other greener one and much more than the sativa-ish.

Used tie downs to force branching The darkest green one made side shoots more stubbornly.

Total number of shoots are about 25 (including mains). Length of 4 to 6 inches and starting to show their flowers as well. They get direct sunlight about 8 or 9 hrs a day and on 12hrs dark.

One I plan to drop to 10 hrs light to get a quicker sample...not having had C-99 before.

Someone answered a question on low CFL production and they got 15gm from a tiny super bud strain. Any estimates on what to expect with those parameters?

I know it is difficult and wont hold missed guesses against anyone...just a ball park would be great!

BTW they get a fan on them as well. Read Cindy yielded well, but ignorant on it.

Thanks much!

bro just grow them out and let us know what you yielded, happy growing

I'm currently smoking brick pressed Mex (probably western states but not Mex seed). It isn't as bad as it sounds. They removed the males and had a decent grower. A decent pressing at proper dry...so not totally bad, but not like I hope c-99 will be. So I've been trying to calculate how soon I can have c-99 instead.

Was hoping to find a ball park estimate of the described size plants yield to see if those 3 (one still small yet) will provide enough to get off brick....them being so small. Using mostly balcony glass for light source. A poster answer a question on c-99 to me and they got 3 and 1/2 oz. It was grown larger and properly looking, but mine are so small....so I've no idea what to expect on them. About 25 colas on 3 plants, but what would Cindy yield so small?

I would do as you recommend in your post about posting the yield, but seriously (meant seriously too)...I'm too poor to buy a scale to tell you....no camera phone either. I know my board name is gato, but you can call me MrChurchMouse?

:surrender:

:allgood:

I'm currently smoking brick pressed Mex (probably western states but not Mex seed). It isn't as bad as it sounds. They removed the males and had a decent grower. A decent pressing at proper dry...so not totally bad, but not like I hope c-99 will be. So I've been trying to calculate how soon I can have c-99 instead.

Was hoping to find a ball park estimate of the described size plants yield to see if those 3 (one still small yet) will provide enough to get off brick....them being so small. Using mostly balcony glass for light source. A poster answer a question on c-99 to me and they got 3 and 1/2 oz. It was grown larger and properly looking, but mine are so small....so I've no idea what to expect on them. About 25 colas on 3 plants, but what would Cindy yield so small?

I would do as you recommend in your post about posting the yield, but seriously (meant seriously too)...I'm too poor to buy a scale to tell you....no camera phone either. I know my board name is gato, but you can call me MrChurchMouse?

:surrender:

:allgood:

I've had plants that looked like they weren't going to yield much but surprised me at the end by how much they filled out , never grown c99 so can't comment on yield but with 3 plants that small hope for min 1/2 zip each anything over that happy days ,just do the best you can, hope you get enough

Thanks for the reply. I was guessing sbout 1/2 dried...if they bloomed well.

The sunlight is good and buds starting to look like buds. I'm doing LST all over them to expose inner buds...so, if Cindy will produce well so small? Close to 3/4 oz would be workable, but not sure how much flowering she does so small. Maybe some has done small Cindy before and will see the question?

Plus, I removed some tiny shoots in places not needed. 25 colas and some popcorn buds for sampling. 1 and 1/2 would be ok for me with them so small, but 2 would be excellent to me....being inexperienced modern indoor growing.

Like you said....* grow them

thanks

Back
Top Bottom