are theys pre devolved seeds?

JeffGreen87

Cut the girls down early and not sure what this is. Still learning. Also would this be good to smoke?
1430672412717.jpg
1430672471277.jpg

Looks like undeveloped seeds also does this other bud look good? It's off another one precut.

I had one of my.girls branch's are completely covered.in them. Every branch like that. N two others had lots of bud n 25% seeds n most about 50%/75% seeds :(

So take it this is only a little big of bud. My buds should be a lot bigger right? How does this looked. I dryed it on coat hanger in closet for about two weeks and now trimmed it again and about to jar it.
1430675407330.jpg

did you have males among your girls , what happened ?? i would just grind it up and smoke it ad say feck it , start again, yes your buds would have been a lot bigger with more thc , the y put their energy from bud making to seed production , its a bugger , not so bad if you want more seeds but its a bugger when your trying to grow nice big buds

Yes didn't mean too. Was gone a lot n by time I caught it it was too late. So I left it in there n just let everything grow n then had a small issue n had to cut them down way early n that's y they look like they do. N they dnt smell that good n they dnt stay burning good or smoke too good Only the herm came.out the strongest and smell n good.

Trust me I kno. N I will.do by far better on next. Done over 60hrs of reading n research. N I was absent a lot bc of my new born n her surgery outta state. But it's ok it was a good learning experience n learned.a lot that's all this grow wat about anyhow was to learn. N it really taught me if u want a good grow you trully need to dedicate your self n don't miss a thing.
But question off topic.
I smoked some of the bud curing and it's dry. But it keeps going out and simi harsh n when I get down to the end it burns my gums.. why?
Another.
When curing should be n cool dark room and burb about every 12hrs for about 20mins Depending on moisture as well. But ideal every 12 for 20
any help please and thank you

Back
Top Bottom