Asian Ladybugs?

Beateo

Hello everyone. I'm trying to find information about Asian Ladybugs and their relationship with cannabis? These are the bugs that look just like the pretty little orange with black dots bugs I remember from childhood but they are a nasty brownish color with the dots. (These ones can also sting, bite, whatever it is they're doing)
I checked the FAQ for answers but couldn't find anything. I've seen one occasionally on the plant leaves appearing to be doing nothing at all. When they leave, I can't see any damage at all?
There are more than I've seen though because when I moved my 5 gal buckets to trim my girls, there were tons of them laying dead on the floor... maybe they get really stoned and die? lol
Any info would be greatly appreciated.... Thanks. :)
:Namaste:

Ladybugs my side of the pond are red with black dots and they are aphid anihilators. They don't eat your plants they eat the nasties that hang around your cannabis.....

I regularly relocate any ladybugs I find onto my tomatoes chillis and cannabis plants

Yup. As I understand it the biggest threat from invasive species of ladybird is to native species of ladybirds as they compete for resources.

Invasive species can be bad for biodiversity in your area.

Back
Top Bottom