Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

That thing is huge dude?!? Any tips for massive stems?

Long veg period! This was the weakest of 3 cuttings from the same plant. The first 2 cuttings I killed in bloom due to an electronics experiment that failed twice. I lost almost 2 months in those failures which gained this lucky lady the time she needed to grow that. I agree, I'll need a chainsaw to remove that stump.

I have love and mad respect for you Hydro growers but given my schedule and life situations, etc. I don't have time to commit to Hydro...someday maybe
Planning it by myself with my Clones too. Want to do DIY DWC, prepare for some stupid questions incoming :)

I'd be making/carving a hemp spoon out of that baby, made some butter yesterday it's set now ready for splitting for my edibles what do you think of this colour currently in frozen state broken up and thawing out ready for my toast in the morning

420-magazine-mobile1582285388.jpg

Planning it by myself with my Clones too. Want to do DIY DWC, prepare for some stupid questions incoming :)

If you're heading to DWCville, start researching "pythium" and "DWC Root Slime" NOW!!!! Once pythium infiltrates the roots, it's damn near a wrap on the rest of the grow in a very bad way.

If you're heading to DWCville, start researching "pythium" and "DWC Root Slime" NOW!!!! Once pythium infiltrates the roots, it's damn near a wrap on the rest of the grow in a very bad way.
I will do it know and maybe i will be Back with more questions soon. Thanks!

Help! Help help!
420-magazine-mobile62244040.jpg
UI M not sure what this is. I just moved my light from 12 in from the soil to 12 in from the top part of the canopy all my nodes are so close together and the bottom most leafs are sagging hard. How do I fix this
420-magazine-mobile67544103.jpg
420-magazine-mobile424726594.jpg
trimmed off these leads yesterday
420-magazine-mobile167459174.jpg
also can you tell me what that brown stuff is in the middle of the new lead forming? Been having a hard time with this plant 8-9 weeks into veg and still looks like this....
420-magazine-mobile1055550643.jpg
I think by Monday I'll put it in flower just to see what it does or should I wait it out

This is my soil at Week 6 Day 5 using T5 and CFLs. Any tips, comments or advice would be appreciated. She has a bit of Nute burn as I'm a first time grower and still learning the game but making the best of it. Strain is MOB (Mother of Berries)
420-magazine-mobile2012347360.jpg

420-magazine-mobile419931528.jpg

This is my soil at Week 6 Day 5 using T5 and CFLs. Any tips, comments or advice would be appreciated. She has a bit of Nute burn as I'm a first time grower and still learning the game but making the best of it.
420-magazine-mobile2012347360.jpg

420-magazine-mobile419931528.jpg
Your Ladys are doing fine, Just keep going

@jdub - I would wait it out and give your little girl some time to recover and stabilize.

This is my soil at Week 6 Day 5 using T5 and CFLs. Any tips, comments or advice would be appreciated. She has a bit of Nute burn as I'm a first time grower and still learning the game but making the best of it. Strain is MOB (Mother of Berries)

It looks like you're already doing the best that one can do with CFLs as your buds are gorgeous! That's a very nice light fixture, I want to build a COB rig using that same fixture someday soon. Please tell me where you got it so I can get one and start hacking right away.

Ok, i have read a few threads know, and it seems to be a Problem which is caused by wrong res temp and dying Off parts of the roots (which is normal) which then Start to rot. Seems Like it is very hard to get rid of it of you once have it. I have some Enzymes, which i use to Turn died Off roots or other organic dead stuff into sugars. The Product i use is Hesi PowerZyme, this should prevent me from having to much issues if i could get my res temp in a proper range?

It looks like you're already doing the best that one can do with CFLs as your buds are gorgeous! That's a very nice light fixture, I want to build a COB rig using that same fixture someday soon. Please tell me where you got it so I can get one and start hacking right away.

I got it at Wal-Mart for just under $20 (bulbs not included). Arms are flexible and can be adjusted any which way.

Do you guys expect Cola and remaining buds to get much bigger? It's an 8 week strain
Colas usually tend to swell signifacantly in the Last two Weeks. In my expirience, it came when Most of the pistins are about to change

I got it at Wal-Mart for just under $20 (bulbs not included). Arms are flexible and can be adjusted any which way.
Thats pretty smart and so simple that im beginning to Start asking myself why i didnt came Up with this when i was building my cfl fixture. Sometimes you dont See a single tree in the wood ;)

Thats pretty smart and so simple that im beginning to Start asking myself why i didnt came Up with this when i was building my cfl fixture. Sometimes you dont See a single tree in the wood ;)

I adjust them daily or as need to accommodate growth. I'm super thankful to have this otherwise who knows what would be going on with this plant. If your local store doesn't have this lamp for some reason. They sell on their website. You can save $ on shipping and do site to store so it's freely delivered to your local store for pickup.

What's the fixture called? There's like 3 trillion hits on WMs site for light fixtures.

Help! Help help!
420-magazine-mobile62244040.jpg
UI M not sure what this is. I just moved my light from 12 in from the soil to 12 in from the top part of the canopy all my nodes are so close together and the bottom most leafs are sagging hard. How do I fix this
420-magazine-mobile67544103.jpg
420-magazine-mobile424726594.jpg
trimmed off these leads yesterday
420-magazine-mobile167459174.jpg
also can you tell me what that brown stuff is in the middle of the new lead forming? Been having a hard time with this plant 8-9 weeks into veg and still looks like this....
420-magazine-mobile1055550643.jpg
I think by Monday I'll put it in flower just to see what it does or should I wait it out

Pot sure seems small for 2 months in veg. I would seriously consider transplanting to a 3 or 5 gallon before moving to flower. Not that you want to take more time but I would put her in a large pot- I like fabric but just the size change should help and give her a week or maybe even two to make her new home here then switch to flower- both should increase size assuming all other conditions are in control. New home and a little more time.... easy way to check if it's root bound is simply and carefully lifting out of pot to see bottom of soil- if roots are building up at in a knot or intertwined at bottom- you are rootbound- that will hinder growth and cause many problems.
Start with that then give her time. Also- let her dry a little between water/ feeding.
I also sometime will add a little rooting powder in soil before transplant just to help out but it's not necessary but I think it's helpful.
Good news is it being so compact- if you can get her happy- and in a bigger pot- she will reward this time by hopefully making a small footprint with tons of bud sites.
Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom