Welcome New 420 Magazine Members, great place to ask questions

The environment is the same as its been from the beginning. Today I'm seeing more of the same issue on other plants as well as some twisting new growth. I'm in the middle of leaching them and will see how it goes after a few days.

When someone asks whats wrong with thier plants it requires some general information so one can rule out certain basic factors that could be the source of the problem. "The environment is the same as it's been from the beginning" is vague..........and most often it's the simplest, most fundamental factors that are to blame. :thumb:

What's with all the kitchen spam?

We've been dealing with a recent wave of spambot attacks. Sorry about that, guys and gals. Just report every post you find about kitchen spam and we'll take care of it. Hopefully we'll figure out how to block them permanently soon.

:Namaste:

Bare with me guys, not exactly a normal forum guy. What info can I provide that will best help you in the diagnosis?

No problem bro........What we need to know is everything, soil, nutrients and schedule, or at least recent treatments, containers, temperature, Rh, lighting, any special circumstances or problems in the past whith this grow that would be pertinent. You are in a great place to get everything in line, not only will you get your issue solved, but you'll get to see how this process goes about in our minds, we're not selling anything but love bro...........and we want you to succeed.............:circle-of-love:

Ok so I'm using pro mix soil, dyna gro (full line), Alaska fish, feeding schedule is as follows. Dyna gro is given every three days and Alaska is used every 4 days. Fresh water is given every other time it's needed. I'm growing in 2 gal pots, temp is steady at 79 humidity unknown... I just leached the soul last night with almost 3 gal per plant. I'm in a 8x7 room with 11 plants running one 1000 w MH with roughly 28-32 in from canopy. In the beginning the clones were TP straight into the 2 gal pots and placed under the 1000w. The clones root development was insufficient for TP and almost all of them got light burn and died. We limped them back to life although they were stunted severely. The plants have been in veg now for a 7 weeks, and have been growing great. I have done a lot of LST to get them to fill out and not be so tall and thin. No super cropping just LST (tie down) and occasional trimming. As per my pics earlier the discoloration and deformities have become a bit more prevalent in other plants.
Hope this helps.

I don't use cal-mag or any special nuts. I like to keep it simple as I can and not over do it on nutrients. Maybe it's a bad idea but up till now they have grown very well.

I don't use cal-mag or any special nuts. I like to keep it simple as I can and not over do it on nutrients. Maybe it's a bad idea but up till now they have grown very well.

It sounds to me that they just got a little warm of a dose of nutes, everything you told me sounds good! When you get to flowering you're gonna want a humidity meter, as that is the time you need to know that everything is dialed in for flower production.......try to keep it between 40 and 50 percent. I would water with a super diluted nutrient solution for a while.......you're getting ready to see some rapid growth, any over feeding....no matter how slight will be followed by rapid growth. I would like to see a min dose of calmag with every feeding......then you KNOW the nutes in the soil are freed up. One thing you must always realize, nobody knows your plants better than you, always bump things up ever so gradually, looks to me like you're real close to being dialed in, sounds like you learned alot about the early stages of a grow now, and next time alot of problems will be avoided completely....+ reps to you my friend, the course of action you have taken sounds good!

How did you post on my thread with a quote from another thread? I don't know if you did it on purpose but that could be a valuable tool.

new member here .lot of good reading in here.would love to start a journal but live in the deep red south. not a good idea.i grow for my wife and me for med

I planted these seeds in my backyard like a week ago, i honestly didn't expect them to prosper.
So i decided to take care of them and hopefully they can grow to be nice and healthy.
This is my first time doing this.

There about an inch tall i wanted to know how much times should i water them a day, and what type of water should i use?
I heard that i should water them about 2-3 a day morning afternoon and night but im not sure, and i have no idea what type of water i should be using, i used tap water but my friend told me it was bad for the plant so he told me to leave out the water for about 24hours.

How much should i water them? What water should i use?
Any other tips would be helpful :)

im a new member and also a new grower, i hope that you can help me with this, is there anyway to tell what strain your plant is , if its sativa or indica ? Its almost my 3rd week into growing my plant . How should i proceed ? i havnt given it any nutrients all natural so far.

best regards,

289vlet.jpg

Back
Top Bottom