Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

Thanks! I placed the order for the oscillating fan... should be here later this week. I figure i can always turn the ionizer thing on or off if it's needed for the smell, but for the temp, I'll just leave the fan on. Btw - last night I left the flap on the tent open (with the light on) and this morning the Temp was a more amenable 75 degrees. Not ideal, but I can certainly do this til the fan gets here. Thanks again for the response!

Sometimes I leave my flaps open way more than desired but temps are everything. My oscillating fan from Amazon is/was a must too. I think 75 is ideal. Go check out growweedeasy.com

So a little follow up and if turned off the cfls last night and no difference in the temps now would the plant stop growing so tall if I used both bloom and veg lights cause they keep stretching and I'm at my limit for my tent

Wait till they get real thirsty and tie them down. I hope I dont have the same issue. Im tying down already. With 600w hps 16-20" is desired and I wont let any get closer to 14" If no heat increase with the CFl's put them back in. I think the lower light will help keep it from growing as tall and bush it more. What fun eh!

420-magazine-mobile995032996.jpg

Finally getting some dark color on my hairs. Thanks for the help again.

Tmtmtll, that bud looks gorgeous. I'd be well happy with that.

So a little follow up and if turned off the cfls last night and no difference in the temps now would the plant stop growing so tall if I used both bloom and veg lights cause they keep stretching and I'm at my limit for my tent

Hey guys so yesterday I just saw the few brown hairs I think when I get home Gona de leaf some of the fan leafs
420-magazine-mobile392977926.jpg

Day 5 of high humidity in flower stage week 5. Its been between 65 and 80% humidity. Ive had 2 intake fans going and had 2 more moving air. My humidifier is supposed to be here Thursday. But mu temps will be back colder by then. My question is did this effect my plants. They look great and buds are fattening up nicely.

Hi I'm wondering if anybody can help I have a auto pot system but I am currently not using it just The pots and trays they sit in. They are 25 litres and veg for about 7 to 8 weeks I'm in the first week of flower and the leafs are drooping I've been given about 3 L each every three days is it too much or to less plz can someone help me it's really worrying me
420-magazine-mobile628944274.jpg
420-magazine-mobile417373306.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1284305091.jpg

Love that photo jdub !!! So colourful

Thanks bro I really appricate it also I have this on the bottom of my pot what do you guys recommend I do to get rid of it and is is negatively impacting my plant . Also I'm in the process of defoliation
420-magazine-mobile808178387.jpg
420-magazine-mobile424340293.jpg
420-magazine-mobile276835922.jpg
just want more light to penetrate I don't think anything bad will happen I've made it this far and haven't fucked up . And a quick question to everyone that's reading this....have you ever had your plant till end of veg or in flower and your used to looking at it in your tent instead of in an open room not crowded for 4x4 walls? Then come to find out it's fucking massive and bigger then you thought? I'm amazed everytime I pull it out how big they've actually grown and how tall they are

Howdy Everyone! Enjoying this thread and the world of knowledge shared here. I am a relatively new grower and have always done things the same way. However I am wondering if one method works better then another. I have two seedlings which sprouted 2 days ago. Currently they are under four (4) 30 watt CFL bulbs. And that is how I've done it in my limited past. I now have a 300 watt LED light I could use. Is one preferred over the other for growing out seedlings? Thanks in advance for advice and suggestions.

Back
Top Bottom