Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

More light the better i have 6 plants under 5 leds and 1 hps
0d5df9d0d4d540a206525570f6d8e3e6.jpg

Ok cool. I didn't know if it would stress the plants out because of the different light spectrums. But thanks.

Those are all really clear still. I see a few amber hued ones, but I don't think those are an indication that it's nearly ready, because there's really no opaque/milky ones. A clear/transparent amber isn't the same as an opaque amber.

I think thats perfect. I used to wait till half amber but I think its degrading in Amber. So you have a nice balance. Id say 1 more week. Congrats on the harvest!!

420-magazine-mobile826850554.jpg

Believe it or not these two plants are the same strains but the phenos are so different.
It may be because I flowered them a week apart... at least that's what I think.
What do you guys think ?

Ok friends im wondering what type humidifier do I need for my 2x4x5 tent. I've got a big bud auto seed up for 7 days and I cant get my humidity above 30%
I have a 2x4x6 and i bought a small reptile fogger and rigged up a float for it in a 2gal bucket. It keeps my RH at between 65% and 75%. I think it cost me $5 on the online retailer that starts with A.

I have a 2x4x6 and i bought a small reptile fogger and rigged up a float for it in a 2gal bucket. It keeps my RH at between 65% and 75%. I think it cost me $5 on the online retailer that starts with A.
I guess ill ceck on YouTube and see if anybody else had attempted your setup. Ive never even heard if areptile fogger,lol.

I'm going through the same thing right now since all we have is electric heat and it really dries the air out. I am going to order a whole house unit to help the humidity all throughout. I've seen them from 70-300 bucks and it will help the whole family with things like dry skin and nose bleeds. I'll let you know how it works out.

I'm going through the same thing right now since all we have is electric heat and it really dries the air out. I am going to order a whole house unit to help the humidity all throughout. I've seen them from 70-300 bucks and it will help the whole family with things like dry skin and nose bleeds. I'll let you know how it works out.
My tent is actually in a unheated garage. I have a small heater, plus I have several wet towels hanging inside. My temps are 75 and I've got the humidity up holding around 30% and my seedling is looking rough.
420-magazine-mobile1876710670.jpg

My tent is actually in a unheated garage. I have a small heater, plus I have several wet towels hanging inside. My temps are 75 and I've got the humidity up holding around 30% and my seedling is looking rough.
420-magazine-mobile1876710670.jpg

More humidity try news paper in a tray keep re wetting every few days or as it drys out . It will help bring it up also put a zip lock baggie over top of cup keep more moisture in area ?

Following ..

Can I safely use spent mushroom compost as the humus layer in my living soil?

if it doesnt make the mixture to hot in N
How would one test viable leftover N in a compost, normally through if it steams. But it's winter, all will likely steam lol.?!

Back
Top Bottom