Aspiring MM Grower for Dispensaries.

Vicious420

I've been researching this entire field over the past few weeks. I'm seriously considering growing a few of the best medical strains through hydroponics after getting my card for bad neck and back pains from my current job. and donating for compensation for my time to the medical marijuana co-ops and dispensaries. I could be a care taker because I have several friends that have medical marijuana cards. Several that need them but are afraid of the DEA as well. The government really needs to get out of the way.

I already live in southern California.

Best way I can think of getting into this is to just become a regular customer for a while at a good club. Build up connections and make some friends after a month and spending a good bit of money there. Ask them what kind of quality strains they look for. Eventually tell them you're going to start growing your own and ask them if they'd be interested in 'donating' or 'compensating' to you for a few ounces-pounds a month. Maybe free samples. Its not like any money I'd be getting from it would be going into fast cars and big screen tv's. It would just go to bigger better grow lights and equipment for the grow room. Eventually maybe even solar panels.

I know its a gray area but I don't see how there could be any wrong in it. I've read some dispensaries go through at least fifty pounds in a month. It would be a great feeling taking part in something that would help a lot of people.

Has there been any raids on any medical dispensaries since Obama took office? I read that he said once he took power the DEA would be told to stop raiding the medical places.

your plan is appropriate for sure, thanks for sharing the idea with others.

there have been a couple of raids since Obama took office, however just because he said he would stop the raids, doesn't mean that they are all doing legit business, which means raids will still occur... the difference will be actual charges being filed against the offenders for actual crimes, no more smash and grab robberies the feds were committing before, taking everything of value; meds, cash, video surveillance equipment, even wide screen tvs, then smashing the place to pieces and leaving and not charging anyone... those feds are low life scum...

Hello, Thanks for the reply.

My biggest concern is a base of operations. I don't want to grow in an apartment. I could in the closet but still. Money to spend on equipment isn't a problem because I'm a very good money saver.

I'm also worried about electrical system to connect all the lights and equipment to, If fires could be started. I'm not sure how all of that works.

How do you hire an electrician to set you up with some kind of a heavy duty power center that can handle 4000-7000watts going through it so you're ready to grow without people asking questions. Saying "I'm going to have a large indoor garden" just sounds to ridiculous.

It wouldn't be just the legal limit of 6 plants for me. I have enough friends that I could be a caregiver to need 30-40 plants I think.

Hello, Thanks for the reply.

My biggest concern is a base of operations. I don't want to grow in an apartment. I could in the closet but still. Money to spend on equipment isn't a problem because I'm a very good money saver.

I'm also worried about electrical system to connect all the lights and equipment to, If fires could be started. I'm not sure how all of that works.

How do you hire an electrician to set you up with some kind of a heavy duty power center that can handle 4000-7000watts going through it so you're ready to grow without people asking questions. Saying "I'm going to have a large indoor garden" just sounds to ridiculous.

It wouldn't be just the legal limit of 6 plants for me. I have enough friends that I could be a caregiver to need 30-40 plants I think.

Just rent, lease or buy a warehouse or other commercial space.

Or if you do not wish to do that, just buy a house. A 200-amp service would handle that load with plenty of room to spare if you keep the rest of your electrical usage in check and do common-sense things like load-balancing and even staggering your (flowering) lights/etc. to run half during the first 12 hours of your "day" and the other half during the second 12 hours.

"It wouldn't be just the legal limit of 6 plants for me. I have enough friends that I could be a caregiver to need 30-40 plants I think."

Your friends would also need to be mmj cardholders to caregive.
I solved the electrical problem by having a 420 frienldy electrician do the work, you could run an ad on craigslist, say "need 420 friendly electrician", i think there are a few electricians out there that do 420 jobs, they advertise as such as well.

the only problem with that is now this stranger you hired from craigslist knows where your spot is and could come back in 3 months to rob you... better to use someone you trust, someone from a reputable company at minimum... we have a trusted 420 electrician here in Los Angeles and are getting ready to promote his services... maybe it will develop into something we can do nationwide eventually...

Does electrical work for lights and fans have to use special MJ-resistant wire or something lol? Just put your toys away and advertise that you want n-amp service with n-amp circuits, and n-receptacles in a bunch of rooms, that he needs to be a certified electrician because it will all be inspected.

Unless you are trying to get someone to install four thirty-amp circuits in a 4'x8' closet or something I don't think they would bat an eye as long as you paid well, on time, cash doesn't hurt, oh and I see you're just finishing up, you want a <YUCK!> can of Old Milwaukee?

Hang the mylar, lights, odor sock, etc. AFTER the electrical work is gone and the guy goes home.

I don't understand?

"It wouldn't be just the legal limit of 6 plants for me. I have enough friends that I could be a caregiver to need 30-40 plants I think."

Your friends would also need to be mmj cardholders to caregive.
I solved the electrical problem by having a 420 frienldy electrician do the work, you could run an ad on craigslist, say "need 420 friendly electrician", i think there are a few electricians out there that do 420 jobs, they advertise as such as well.

do you need any special paperwork to be a cargiver?

Back
Top Bottom