Assistance Required

Mollyjenny

Hi,

Complete amature grower here (likewise IT skills!) and I have my first two home grow plant on a 12:12 regime to begin flowering. However, I appear to be having a leaf problem which is spreading, so if anybody could identify a possible cause and solution I would be very greatful. I do have photographs of the problem but being a technical luddite have no idea how to get them loaded up for you to see, so first piece of advice is how to do that!

Problem starts as tiny brown specs, random placing over leaves, which then spreads and leads to circular holes in the leaves which makes me assume some form of pest. I can't see any infestation though and there doesn't appear to be any fungal growth.

Plant background is (please don't laugh) is either Flashback or Skunk #1 from Amsterdam seeds (can't remember which pot I put one of each into). No real special action taken as used soil from the garden (unsterilised). They have been grown slowly in a North European climate with a few weeks under lamps during the vegative stage and they have now been on the go for about four months. I've used collected rain water with feed - currently Organic TopMax for Bloom Stimulation from Holland. Aside from that just UK sunshine, which appreciate tends to be a oxymoron, but somehow it has worked and now one of my hatchlings is the best part of five foot high. As no longer as conspicious as it used to be I am now forcing flowering by covering them up from 8 till 8 each day and am entering the second week of this process.

:thanks:

I would try misting straight water on the plants, ecspecially the underside of the leaves. Isn't spider mites. I've had very good luck with a pest strip called Hotshot. It seems to kill everything. Hang it for about 10 days then place it in a xiplock bag so you can use it again if needed.

full
Thanks for advice so far - managed to defy science and upload a couple of photographs and put them in my gallery.

:goodjob:

have u considered cuttin the affected leafs off, or are there to many?

side note: im no pro grower, just throwin somethin out there

Any objections by the pros?

Back
Top Bottom