At a loss as what to say

AllPersonal

Hi folks, just so I make this a little clearer I am a 35 year old computer scientist.

I understand and follow most of the basic ideas given on this forum.
I might repeat myself due to explaining what is happening in my grow but dont take it badly, I am just in a rush for fresh information.

I posted a "new post" for what was happening in my grow but due to a hiccup I might have my plants mixed up.
Right now I have 2 pants in hydro and 4 in soil.

The 4 in soil seem to be top of the class and easy to read but the 2 in hydro (apart from perhaps mixing them up) are so different.

I have 2 in hydro in a wilma but one is doing very very well the other is hanging on to life, the ppm and the ph are perfect but now since i mixed them up I am wondering if the auto WW and the AMS normal might be reversed.

Can anyone who read this confirm....

Ignore the soil grown, I am dealing with that nicely.

Look at my last posts for what is happening.....I really should have just explained it after it all happened but I am finding each question I ask leads to another quickly

Id like to help you out but there is no link. I hope your issue has been resolved I will try to go hunt it down. Is it ebb and flow dwc wick system? I dont have personal experience growing in hydro as I grow organic as possible but I have a pretty good knowledge on hydro in case I do grow hydro someday. Anyways, hope your issue has been resolved and welcome to the website.

hello and welcome
still no link
i hope things are going well
keep us updated
take care and good luck

Back
Top Bottom