Aulaks grow journal

dagothaulak

Ok, I haven't started a grow yet but I need to ask some questions first. I'm planning on planting two or three lowryders. I know the website I'm getting the seeds from, I want to know what kind of light do I need? The more specific the better. What size pots should I buy? Basically, if someone could make a shopping list for me that would be great. :)

Hey man thats cool that you are starting to grow. I encourage everyone to do so. Keep in mind that weed is just a plant. If you treat it like a tomato it will be happy. Being how you are just starting I would use 2 lieter bottles, or 3 leter. The light would depend on how much space you have. Try going to home depot and get a Florex light, or a couple like 3 or 4 CFLs. You need some soil and some sand to put in your soil for areation. If you can find some then use organic nutrients. Earth worm castings for veg and bat guano for flower.

well flourals are good for all states veg and flowerin.. um dependin on how big y our plants are going to get is kinda how u determine the size of the pots.. i just like using something so i dont have to worry about root bound.

Lights( if its your first time flourals i recommed)
soil
thermometer
reflective material.
fan

that will get u started off

My grow space is very small, I'm using a cabinet in my desk that I cleared out. These numbers are off the top of my head, 3X2X4. I'll get exact measurements a little later. Will foil work as reflective material?

im useing two CFL lights on my 2+foot plant. im useing mylar emergeny blanket for reflectors. its been in the budding stage for about 1.5 months now, with about 14 branches with a bud sitting a top each.

How many watts should I get for the lights? I want to grow 3-5 plants, I have the 2 liter bottles already. I'm going to go shopping for a fan and soil today. I still need to order my seeds, and the lights I'll probably buy online. It's just easier that way. If someone could post a link for the best light I should buy it would help alot. I'll get a pic of my growspace just as soon as i get home and hopefully the camera is there. :)

Ok ok, Alot of shit happened since last I was on here but here's the skinny of it. I got my lowryder seeds and I had everything set up for an indoor grow, I bought lights, I had the soil my seeds were germinated. Turns out I bought lights that were burnt out, so looks like an outdoor grow for me.

I had 5 seeds germinated and potted, I believe I overwatered and as a result killed 2 plants. My uncle dropped a box of borax on one, luckily that plant is doing good. A little small, but I thought it would die for sure.

One plant is not supporting its own weight so I but some cardboard for it to lean on, and one plant is doing beautifully. I currently have the other 5 seeds that came in the package sprouting in some rockwool by thw window.

I wanted to get some pics up today but my cousin has the camera so if not by today, for sure tomorrow.

Well if you want to see the pics you'll have to look at my pics in the gallery. I tried posting them here but wehen I right click the pic I don't get the properties option. Don't know why.

S43000111.JPG

S43000091.JPG

S43000041.JPG

There you go bro put your pics in for you. Well now for the pics your lights are to far away and your plants are stretching . If they do that in the long run the will no be able to support there selves. They need to develop strength in veg so when it puts on weight in flowering.

They're lowryder plants so no veg. Also I have them outside and I live in East Los so I need to put them in a shaded area so the fuzz wont see them. I'm kinda stuck. The sprouts are by a window so I know theyre stretching towards the window. That's the only place out of the way. If I could put them in better condition I would, trust me lol.

dagothaulak said:
They're lowryder plants so no veg. Also I have them outside and I live in East Los so I need to put them in a shaded area so the fuzz wont see them. I'm kinda stuck. The sprouts are by a window so I know theyre stretching towards the window. That's the only place out of the way. If I could put them in better condition I would, trust me lol.

Wrong lowryder does to veg that is the process it grows. They auto flower i know about this strain and read some about it. The flower by there selfs with out changing the light cycle .

I tried indoor but the lights I bought were defective. they're outside because of necessity, not want.

Back
Top Bottom