Grow Journal - 440W LED

mufassa

I am growing 6 plants. 6 different strains.(theyre clones)
I'm growing in a 8x4x6 tent. I have 2 440's but I'm only using one in veg. I'm growing in fox farms happy frog and using fox farms liquid nutriants. This is my first time using the solar storms, and since I couldnt find many grow journals with them I fifured id do one.
Ive been veging for a week since I picked them up at the
Shop but I have a few I just got so I can show you what they look like right out of the shop. I just need to figure outhow to post pics

CAM000463.jpg
CAM000424.jpg
CAM000345.jpg
CAM000404.jpg
CAM000304.jpg
CAM000433.jpg
CAM000395.jpg
CAM000293.jpg

Thanks! Comments are welcome, I am very new (first grow) and I have my brother (not his first) helping me. If you ever see something wrong or strange let me know. Also if you just have a question.

Yes. I just barely FIMed them and I am thinking of bending or tying down some of the tops as I run out of verticle space. Any preffered method for training that you have found useful?

I use the rubber coated garden wire for LST. Here's a pic of in my Jedi Death Star grow when I first started LST. It makes the taller branches go outward giving room for the smaller lower branches to catch up. You can form the plants into bushes this way.
Day_10_LSTb.JPG

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom