Chobble's Outdoor Garden and Indoor Breeding Projects

Chobble

Howdy All,

I'm Chobble, why Chobble I don't even know, I guess it would be safe to assume I was stoned. I'm a Botany student at the local UC. I plan to further my education for years to further to allow me to do proper research etc working on hemp legalization and breeding better medicinal strains. I am also a medical patient here in California under Prop 215, I've been growing medical marijuana for the last three years now, indoors and out.

As of late I've stopped running my HPS and moved under the T5 just keeping mothers and doing some breeding projects with Autoflowering strains. I currently have a few Cultivars..

Lowryder
Lowryder x Ak-47
Strawberry Cough x Lowryder
Purple Indica x Lowryder
Bubba Gold x Lowryder
Larrys OG Kush x Lowryder

These seeds will be getting ran over the next 6 months. Indoors and outdoors.

The Mothers I currently have and plan to have (They're in cut form now)...

Jillybean
Harli-Tsu (Harliquin x SourTsunami) 18.5% CBD
Hierloom Purple Indica (Also in seed form of course)
Strawberry Cough
Bubba Gold (Himalayan Land-race x Pre 98' Bubba Kush)
Bubba Kush
Harliquin 14.5% CBD

Ill be posting pictures soon :D

Chobble

First I have some older pictures for you, I may have to go out and take pictures of the seedlings now. These are my cultivars of the lowryder strain. I'm currently only running half SC x LR and half LR x AK4.

Here they are the day I put the seeds in the dirt, after soaking of course.

DSC030805.JPG
DSC030853.JPG
DSC030821.JPG
DSC030814.JPG

More pictures coming of the outdoor garden!

Chobble

This is my Outdoor Garden on August 23rd. I'm starting with some older pictures that I have saved on my computer. I have been slowly harvesting my indicas as October gets closer. Some of my sativas still have a month to go though. Some of these plants in the pictures already have big buds in august.

DSC030931.JPG

Above is the harliquin in the bottum right corner, Little plant that had a big yield. The one in the back is the purple Indica which Im just finishing chopping down now. More pictures of it will come. Of course my compost tumbler as well.

DSC030923.JPG

Closer shot of the PI.

DSC03091.JPG

Some Baby Harlequin I threw in the ground, had to throw out my kale though :(...

DSC030901.JPG

Some Baby Harlequin I threw in the ground, had to throw out my kale though :(...

DSC030873.JPG

The Big strawberry cough at half its size, It was over the fence reaching seven feet tall and 8 feet wide.. Mold killed the poor girl but she will still yield a half pound with what I have now.. Mold is hitting those branches though so we'll see how it goes.

DSC030861.JPG

Last but not least is the Bubba Gold, Which is a Himalayan Landrace x Bubba Kush (To speed up the flowering and give it an extra kick) It's the best of both worlds and a giant plant.

Thanks for reading folks! Stay tuned Ill post more pictures in the next day or so!

Chobble

Nice bushes man! Strawberry cough has always been one of my favorites! I'm new to the Cali scene. Lovin it out here.

Thanks much! Im really disappointed I lost my big strawberry cough this season, I dont call it the VW bus pheno for no reason ;) The mold resistance is very poor though and my wet climate is just prime for wood rot like molds.

Anyways next season.

Chobble

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom