Lowryder Purple Jems

Hi Kannibis, first timer here approx 9 days into my lower kitchen cabinet SnowRyder grow. Running 3 Biax T5 lites (can switch 2/1 grow or veg) well ventilated and multiple fans. Running 18/6. Mini travel humidifier in cab. Slow start myself but hopefully picking up steam.

? What strain/seed would you recommend for a cab with 18" wide approx 28" deep and
34" tall with approx 20" grow room between lites and soil in pot. Looking for
auto fem?

Any advice appreciated

Hi gromit. I'd be happy to help. Let me ask what exactly your looking for from your beans? Do you like the Indica Thump or the Sativa Jump, generally any specific qualities you are looking for? Do you want the "sweet candy fruit" smell or the "I Just Got Sprayed By A Skunk" smell. Odor can be a grow killer unless controlled as well so be wary. I love anything that reeks lol. It usually proves to be the best smoke for me.

Well, the day was a good one. Hope everybody else had a good one as well. I found that my Taiga had pushed her first set of pistils out today:

7741.jpg

And that the cat was in there again lol.

Now that's 2 plants flowering, 1 still veging and 2 new beans in the soil. Waiting for them to break ground.

Yep, you guessed it. Another male.

Still contemplating on whether or not to germ some more.

Dude! Is there a way you can get your money back on those? They were supposed to be feminized right? I didn't realize that meant anti-female.

Not sure. I am a bit surprised myself. 3 duds and 4 males. I would have expected 1 female out of the bunch so far. On another note, we just germinated some Mandala 8 Miles High. Can't wait to see this stuff grow.

The plants looks great,sorry bout the males...
Guess I will have to cross my fingers ect, cuz I also order JD purple jems regular 10 pack...
Sucks there are so many males,but I do know PJ's are one of the best strains to play with and breed with:)
And u need short strong fast flowering males to do that,lol...
After my green-o-matic and II diavolo are done ect,some time in the near future,lol...Im going to start mine
Im going to start them all "10" in party cups which will be fine for them untill she show sex...but man,Im hoping I get some females also,as I want to do a little breeding this time:)
Question,did ur 10 pack of regular seeds look weird,like were all the seeds differen colors and sizes? Mine are all different,Im guessing cuz the regs??
My green-o-matic seeds were fem but all 5 of them were identical!:tokin:

Thanks j4. No worries here. Still have a few more of the beans. Might get females there. That's good to know about breeding with the strain. I got pollen from a few different males now. So far, PJ#2 has the best traits imo. He's still short, about 14", somewhat tighter nodes than the others, and he looks like a mini christmas tree. I'll be applying some of his pollen to the Taiga and the PK.
You'll have better luck I'm sure, but definitely try breeding. If nothing more than to get some good seeds of stuff you grew.
Yeah, mine were all different sizes and colors.

Absolutely bro. Although all good things must come to an end, for this journal anyway. I have decided to pull the plug on this journal. With limited space, and a little frustration from the PJ, I am concluding this journal as an incomplete/abandoned grow. I am going to save the rest of the beans for another time.

The party's not over yet though folks. Come along for the continuation, if you're interested: The Kid's 2nd Grow - Continued

Back
Top Bottom