Kamy's Second Grow! Lowryder #2 Seeds - Noob Grower

UPDATE TIME !!!!! : D

05022012.jpg
05022012_001.jpg

:morenutes:

They look good and healthy brother K :bravo::morenutes:

You should be seeing signs of sex pretty soon I would imagine?

What your looking for is on the left "Female"...On the right is "Male"
cannabis-sativa.jpg

Be looking for these little "Pod Like" structures, with 2 little white hairs coming out of the center, like in the pic. These will be female and what you really want to see..;)

You will see these where the main stalk and the side branches join...right at the nodes, understand?

LR's will display these pretty early on, usually even before the nodes start alternating..;)

If you see something that looks like a round or oval "Pod Like" structure, with no hairs, on what appears to be a "Stem", then you probably have a male? Sometimes these will even come out in pairs.

You should be seeing signs of either of these within the next week or so...So keep your eye out for this...:thumb:

thx for the tip warrior :) i cant wait for it ! =) i havent seen nothing yet , i will post pics tomorow , i belive is still a little soon ^^

It's my pleasure bro and I can't wait either. :high-five:

What myself and I'm assuming everyone else can't wait to see, is the excitement that you are going to feel when you finally see one of your plants displaying female sex...That's the good stuff, right there!!! :circle-of-love:

I'd say you should start seeing signs of this within the next week or two...More than likely, that is?

I used to use a magnifying glass to check over every square inch of my plants, in anticipation of seeing signs of sex. LOL..Exciting times brother!!! :woohoo:

Oh yea K!!! Lookin' GREAT my friend!!! :goodjob:

They almost look like their wax coated and that's exactly the way they should look! Nice and healthy!

The leaves look nice and shiny and getting nice and broad too...:)

This is about the time they should just start exploding with new growth bro...As well, they should be showing sex real soon, just as I said before!

Just make sure to keep the lights close to them from this point on because they are getting ready to start blooming any time now, so get as much light to them as you possibly can...ok?

If you have to, lift the plants up to the light, no less that 4" away...cool?

LowRyders are very "light loving" plants and will reward you so much more if they are getting tons of bright light.

If you have any days that turn off warm and sunny (around 70 deg F or more), you should find a nice hidden spot outside to absorb real sunlight, or you can just place them in front of a window whenever you get direct sun on it...In other words, try and do everything you can to get more light on them any way you can...believe me and I'm sure everyone here...It will be well worth the extra effort in the end! ;)

Hey guys I'm new here but have already gathered a wealth of info!! Thanks for everyone's time!! I am very interested in these autos so I am really lookin forward to the finished product. I have yet to start my own grow that will soon change!! Thanks again for all who have fought for our meds and to those of us who do what we have to in order to live happy and healthy. God bless.

Back
Top Bottom