Gfo1's first grow-lowryder mix

ok thought i'd give the grow journal a bit of an update!

lights have been added to , there are now an extra 2 11 watt bulbs and i made up some dodgy reflector things just to focus the lights downwards!:grinjoint:

also decided to make a co2 release bottle yesterday just for curiosities sake really, and maybe it might help the plants as well!:laughtwo:

plant1 and plant3 are doing better than the rest and are obviously different strains(was wondering if anybody could help me out with figuring out what they are!will be posting pics) , plant2 and plant4 are still fairly small but did start a day or two later than the other two.

also was worried a bit about plant1, it has some burn like lookin marks but looks different from pics of heat stress on the site.any advice is very welcome!

plant1
PICT0796.JPG
ya can kind of see the burn more in this pic. help!
PICT0799.JPG

plant2
PICT0795.JPG
plant3
PICT0835.JPG
PICT0843.JPG

and plant4
PICT0826.JPG

will post pics of the new lighting and co2 things in a while. I have to say so far i love growing! lol:laughtwo::Rasta:

k well I had to take the whole thing apart because an idiot might as well have shouted out I was growing and so the parents found out. So now I have only the one plant in a small box.will have pics later. hoping its a female.sucks that I had to get rid of the whole thing tho, wont be able to set more than 2 plants up at a time now until a move

so i havent started growing yet but i have done research like you have. its a lot of work. very fun though right?

gfo is using 10 bulbs at 20ish watts a piece. remember watts=production. you lose lumens by the inch and from what i see in pics they are too far above. they need to be 6 inches above plants. cfls are what i plan on using but im going to use 42 watt cfl bulbs with cone reflectors on them. i might do 2 on each plant. i will have to see. im not an expert but i decided im going to do this 4/20 of this year and been researching every day ever since. for the 1 bulb and hanging reflector it will cost me $30 at home depot. think of it this way, you have free seeds and you dont spend money on electricity. any bud would be free bud.

Back
Top Bottom