Toke's Lowryder Trio

Yea start at like 1/4 strenf and see how they tolerate it ;)

Day 13!

The trio is shooting up like WEEDS! :yahoo: Already have branches growing from branches and can't seem to make leaf sets fast enough! :grinjoint:

The weather seems to be warming up a little bit and that's bad news for my cabinet. Temps just don't want to drop below 85 :smokin: Ended up doing the only thing guaranteed to work; opening a window. Hopefully they aren't affect by the temperature swings too much!

181.jpeg

171.jpeg

192.jpeg

201.jpeg

:ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon: Have a great day everyone! :ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon:

Update!

Watered the trio today. Added a TBS of Blackstrap Molasses and 1/2 strength Big Bloom, for their first feeding. I'm hoping they like it :grinjoint:

Got some potential bad news though, I'm pretty sure Al Green is man! I kind of saw it coming from the beginning, it has been the biggest plant since sprouting. I'll give it a day or two to confirm it but it's not looking good.

Good news though, the other two HAVEN'T showed any sex yet which is a good thing since females tend to take longer to show, so I may have two more ladies on my hands! :roorrip:

That's it for now everyone! Have a great night!
:ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon:

Blah, sorry about the males. My fingers are crossed for the last two tho :goodluck:

Update!

I'm a little more sure that Al Green is a male, BUT I'm letting it go 1 or 2 more days to be 110% sure. It is currently sitting alone in the PC case away from the other two plants.

More bad news, Robert Plant might also be a male now too! :straightface: I'm not too happy. It's still in the cabinet with Lucky until I can see more.

In the event that Lucky ends up being the only female, I plan on putting her in the PC case by herself and starting up a 2 plant LST grow in the cabinet (non-auto).

The next couple days are critical and I'm a little nervous, but we'll see what happens :roorrip:

:peace:

This is why I don't name my plants =D

I was thinking maybe I could name them something all very androgynous, like Sam or Chris or... those are the only two I can think of.

For now, my babies are A, B, C, D, E and F

Day 17

RIP Al Green.

Tossed him out this morning, it was no doubt that it was a man. :rip:

Robert Plant is now in the isolation tank as I'm 99% sure it's a guy too.

So Lucky looks like to be the only female of the trio, I guess my thread title is useless now :laughtwo:

So Lucky will be going into the PC case to finish out in there. In the meantime I have started germing one of the free seeds I got from DNA genetics.

DNA Genetics Fem Haze

It should be interesting training a sativa in less than 3 feet of space! :rollit: I should also mention that this will be my first time really trying to LST a plant, let alone a sativa, so any LST tips will be appreciated (techniques, materials used to tie down)

212.jpeg

222.jpeg

As you can see, Lucky seemed to have LST'ed herself :laughtwo: Perhaps a little too much wind from fans. Everything seems to be doing fine though and she's re situating herself just fine.

Finally, lonely RP awaiting the death sentence in the PC case :ganjamon:

232.jpeg

Have a great day everyone!
:peace:

You can just about anythin bro. String, yarn, i've seen paperclips used. Once she gets to three nodes you jus want to bend her over using i string pulling and one string on the center providing counter pressure. She'll be open up to more light and can keep stringing the shoots and branches down, promoting more shoots and light penetration. If you have <5 plants LST is actually a lot of fun. hopes it helps some Toke :smokin:

You can just about anythin bro. String, yarn, i've seen paperclips used. Once she gets to three nodes you jus want to bend her over using i string pulling and one string on the center providing counter pressure. She'll be open up to more light and can keep stringing the shoots and branches down, promoting more shoots and light penetration. If you have <5 plants LST is actually a lot of fun. hopes it helps some Toke :smokin:

Thanks Dro, now I'm just waiting for the bean to pop. Doesn't look as healthy as the others I got; almost a pale green. Been almost 24 hours and not even a crack. :smokin:

Clothes hangers even! i saw a pretty sweet LST tutorial on youtube and that's what the guy used.

Back
Top Bottom