Toke's Lowryder Trio

Tokensmoke10

:welcome:

As some say, who's up for round 2! :yahoo:

My second grow journal is now startin' up and I couldn't be more excited :grinjoint:

The Situation
Starting 3 Lowryder 2 seeds in my PC grow case but will soon be transferring them to my homemade grow cabinet once I'm finished putting it all together. Plants will be grown under 5 27watt 5000K 1750 lumen and 3 27watt soft white CFL's for veg and flip them around for flowering. Cooled by 2 120mm axial fans (rated at 62 CFM) and a 80mm PC fan for intake (might ad a passive intake later on). As for soil, I'm using a hand mix of 45% FFOF, 35% Happy Frog, 10% High nitrogen guano and 10% perlite. For nutes, I'm using most of the basic Foxfarm line; Tiger Bloom, Big Bloom, but no grow big (guano substitute), Cal/mag (had problems with this last grow), and some blackstrap molasses after reading only good things about it. :ganjamon:

box3.jpeg

box5.jpeg

box6.jpeg

Day 2

Cast

Let me introduce (no puns intended);) :

Robert "Plant"

18.jpeg

Al "Green"

28.jpeg

and aptly named the runt of the 3 Lucky

310.jpeg

:thumb::yummy:

Let's have some fun everyone!

Hahaha.. my bad for showin up late i was rollin up a fattie

Did a lot of work today on the cabinet and its 99% done! I could even probably put them in there now, but I'm still testing out the temps in it. It seems to hover around 77.5 at the floor and around 81 at the very top, not too shabby. The new lights will cool off soon then it should be perfect.

What I did
- Cut holes and added exhaust fans
- Finished up the lights, attached hanging points
- Cut extension cord hole at bottom
- Replaced old foam tape seal with a better type

What needs to get done
- Cut 2 holes in floor for passive intake vents
- Clean out debris inside cabinet
- Organize wires

box4.jpeg

I'm guessing it'll be done by the end of this weekend! :yahoo:

I'd also like to mention to any newbies reading this, do ALOT of research and planning before setting up a grow space. This cabinet will be my 4th construction on a grow space. Unlike my advice, I didn't do enough research and planning at first so I kept having to revise.

On a happier note, the babies are doing great and will have pictures up tomorrow! :thumb:

Veg Day 4

Plants are all doing very well, I can tell they are getting anxious for the new home :thumb:

Also, gave them their first real watering today.

58.jpeg

710.jpeg

610.jpeg

810.jpeg

Box is 99.9% done, started cutting the passive holes but the saw just sucks through the batteries. 2 hours to charge each time too :smokin: Should be done tomorrow though! :cheer:

Have a great night everybody :peacetwo:

Update!

The cabinet is finally DONE! Cleaned it up a little bit and ran the lights for a while then put the babies in.

box7.jpeg

box8.jpeg

Temps are running a little high right now, probably still because of the new bulbs, but that should come down. It was running at around 85 at plant level so I raised the lights a little bit. Once they cool down I'll lower them.

:popcorn:
:peacetwo:

Very cool little setup there. I really like the light setup.

Got some autoflower beans that have been sitting around for a little while. So, subscribed to see how this turns out. Best of luck with the grow.

Back
Top Bottom