Micro Grow PC Box

The foil as such isnt foil. It's sheets of aluminium in laminate kind of sheeting. basically it's to put behind radiators . I know it's similar to foil. I just wanted you guys to know its not actually tin foil lol

She's suppose to finish up on day 70-75 , however I think it will take a few weeks longer than that, I'm on day 53 today,
The burnt tips I'm not sure, I'm hoping someone can shed some light,
Last few feeds has only been bloom and Pk booster, no more than half strength,
So I'm not entirely sure..??

Update
Today she is on day 64 of a 75 day strain.
I think she's still got at least another 2-3 weeks.
Had a few heat issues. I moved the fans around. Wasn't untill a few days later I realise that 1 of my 2 outtake fans stopped and was building up heat massively. woke up to find the case as hot as 43c
Is sorted now though and doesn't go over 27.5
Still feeding flower nutes. Not sure when the final 2 weeks will be to begin flush..
Also she doesn't yet have any crystals building up. And still only had a very faint smell.. should I be worried.?
20151129_185531.jpg
20151130_133438.jpg
20151130_133459.jpg
20151130_133509.jpg
20151130_133515.jpg
20151130_133524.jpg
20151130_133628.jpg

Cool. I'll update a little more..
Managed to do a small grow outdoors last summer. Got a nice 104g. But his is my first indoor.
Think I'm just being impatient. I had a reg in there before which I veged for 8 weeks. Turned out to be a guy.
So this time feels a long time comimg lol

I first started etting hairs about 28days ago.. yday and today I've noticed father pistols forming with Amber /Orange hairs. Is she only now hitting fully bloom mode.?
20151201_170002.jpg
20151201_165906.jpg
20151201_165827.jpg
20151201_165820.jpg

nice plant mate for size u have good work.i have a dr krippling smoking gun auto still in tissue .it has been the longest bean to germ I have ever seen.still no taproot out of seed must of been germing nearly 2 weeks now.how did ur bean germ for u mate;)nice1

Cheers guys ✌
Here's what I ordered..
DSC_010232.jpg

Funny you say about your smoking gun. .
First I germed a chocolate orange and a smoking gun. SG after 10 days still hadn't sprouted so i threw it out. The chocolate orange managed to survive 3 weeks being only a inch tall and I pulled it.
Also tried germing 2 dizzy lights (NL) and after 10 days they were both duff.
So i tried again. Incredible bulk auto. Seed cracked within 12 hrs root tail after 24. Planted her and she's been fine ever since...
I also have another smoking gun at 1 week today.. that one germed just as well this time round

Do you think she looks on schedule.?I think I am just being really impaitent lol. I'm used to just plantin in the garden and checking once a week.
This time im checking her out like 2-3 times a day. A watched kettle never boils and all that haha

What is your current light setup you're using? Like how many bulbs and what size. I'm about to start auto grow in CFL just trying to see what to expect....

Set up I've got is I've made a 'panel' out of some old plywood. Made 6 holes in it and hooked it up to the top of my case. Before doing so i slotted the lamp holders into place and wired up behind.
I'm using 6 x Es27 fittings. Mix of bulbs 3x 20w 2400k and 3x 23w 6400k.
Hope that's some help ✌

On day 72 today..
She's starting to get all frosty .. but still doesn't quite look right to me.
More Amber hairs popping up all over the place. And a nice smell.. here's some pics from yday
20151207_224421.jpg
20151207_224448.jpg
20151207_224337.jpg
20151207_224254.jpg
20151207_224312.jpg

I can vouch for the site bud. Best help around. Sometimes joining others journals helps bring more people to your journal. Also, the site has a plethora of answers if it's taking to long to get the help. In my sig there is a link to the plant, pest, and disease thread. Did a little research and to me it looks like a phosphorous deficiency. Your bloom nutes could help with a small increase in the feed. Hope I helped and changed your mind about this site. My journal is in my sig as well if you want to stick around. :passitleft:

I can vouch for the site bud. Best help around. Sometimes joining others journals helps bring more people to your journal. Also, the site has a plethora of answers if it's taking to long to get the help. In my sig there is a link to the plant, pest, and disease thread. Did a little research and to me it looks like a phosphorous deficiency. Your bloom nutes could help with a small increase in the feed. Hope I helped and changed your mind about this site. My journal is in my sig as well if you want to stick around. :passitleft:

Thanks ! i appreaciate the input
I want to stick around if there's something to stick around for.. lol
I did wonder if it was phosphorous deficiency
However reasearch I've done is that it appears on older leaves first. Brown spotting etc..
It first started off randomly. Leaves just went yellow. Then very quickly crisp up to brown and flake away. Sometimes its even just half a leaf. In one cola the whole side is crisping up and dyin off. In the others it's fine
I've read hundreds of journals but don't feel I have enough personal expertise to offer help. im knowledgeable but not experianed. And also dony wanna steal the limelight lol
I've looked through lots of pics and 'sick charts' but cannot find an example of similarity

1134nl-Phosphorous2.jpg

Solution to fixing a Phosphorus deficiency
Some deficiency during flowering is normal, but too much shouldn't be tolerated. Any chemical or organic fertilizers that have Phosphorus in them will fix a Phosphorus deficiency. If you have a phosphorus deficiency you should use any N-P-K ratio that is over 5.Again Peters all purpose 20-20-20 is a good mix. Miracle grow Tomato plant food, Miracle grow All purpose plant food (Only mixing at ½ strength when using chemical nutrients, or it will cause nutrient burn!) Other forms of phosphorus supplements are: Bone meal, which is gradual absorption, I suggest making it into a tea for faster use, where bone/blood meal is slow acting, but when made into a tea it works quicker! Fruit eating bat guano, which is fast absorption, Worm castings, which is gradual absorption, Fish meal, which is medium absorption, Soft Rock Phosphate, which is medium absorption, Jamaican or Indonesian Guano, which is fast absorption. Crabshell, which is slow absorption. Tiger Bloom , which is fast absorption.

Here is a list of things to help fix a Phosphrous Deficiency.

Chemical

Advanced nutrients Bloom (0-5-4)
Vita Bloom (0-7-5)
BC Bloom (1.1-4.4-7)
GH Flora Bloom (0-5-4)
GH Maxi Bloom (5-15-14)
GH Floranova Bloom (4-8-7)
Dyna-Gro Bloom (3-12-6)
Fox Farm Tiger Bloom (2-8-4)
Awsome Blossums

Organic

Dr. Hornby's Iguana Juice Bloom (4-3-6)
Advanced Nutrients Mother Earth Bloom (.5-1.5-2)
Fox Farm Big Bloom (.01-.3-.7)
Earth Juice Bloom (0-3-1)
Pure Blend Bloom (2.5-2-5)
Pure Blend Pro Bloom (2.5-2-5)
Buddswell (0-7-0)
Sea Island Jamaican Bat Guano (1-10-0)
Indonesian Bat Guano (0-13-0)
Rainbow Mix Bloom (1-9-2)
Earth Juice Bloom (0-3-1)
BIO BLOOM (2-6-3.5)
AGE OLD BLOOM (5-10-5)
ALASKA MORBLOOM (0-10-10)
METANATURALS ORGANIC BLOOM (1-5-5)

Any of these will cure your phosphorus deficiency. Affected leaves will not show recovery but new growth will appear normal.

Now if you added to much chemical ferts and or organics,( which is hard to burn your plants when using organics) You need to Flush the soil with plain water. You need to use 2 times as much water as the size of the pot, for example: If you have a 5 gallon pot and need to flush it, you need to use 10 gallons of water to rinse out the soil good enough to get rid of excessive nutrients.

Note: Blood Meal, Dried Blood, Guanos, Kelp Meal, Cotton Seed Meal, Peat Moss,
Sulfur and fish meal are all acidic and can bring your ph down, so if you add these please monitor your ph when using those.

Note: Bone Meal, Rock Phosphate, Wood Ashes pretty much all ashes, Shellfish Compost and Crab Meal are all alkaline and can make your ph go up, so if you add any of these please monitor your ph.

Best and closest I can find.

Back
Top Bottom