First Grow - Micro PC Box - CFLs

Sabo answered already but go Check out super cropping on youtube. You will be like what the hell is that guy doing, he is killing his plants. But it does work quite well, two of my four plants are super cropped. One didnt need it and one got locked out so i left it alone so it could catch up to the others.

Another thing that helps with stretch is adding potassium silicate. It is mainly touted as giving heat and stress resistance to plants but it also will shorten the nodes and make the plant more bushy. I use the Growtek brand pro silicate

hey man looking good,
you have a good plan your going with kiss. witch stands for keep it simple stupid :)

I supper crop, i would recommend it but if used right, plants should be super cropped
to spread the plant out making it more bushy and creating an even canopy.

what i do think is lst works better less stress on the plant and its easier than supper cropping to get the bud where you want
what i mean by lst is tying the branches in place.
i use fim tie the branches in place and super crop its all about getting an even canopy and many bud sites i also lolipop :high-five:

Looking forward to seeing how you get on :peace:

here are photos of one plant that has been super cropped and tied in different places
training_1_.jpg
training_2_.jpg
training_3_.jpg
training_4_.jpg
training_5_.jpg

Those images helped sooo much!!! Thanks guys!!! I think I'm gona try that suppercropping! Ill upload images tomorow as I am away for work tonight.. (Please don't let my bby grow to much and burn) :p haha nah it won't got someone to plant sit it for me haha

Please don't super crop your seedling. Your going to have to wait a bit to super crop it. I top my plant first after about the 5th node. Then a week or two after that it will get super cropped if it needs it. You will more then likely kill a seedling if you super crop it.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom