Store Bought Co Clones - Strawberry Cough - Candy Kush - El Aquemista - 300w LED

Java

Hello folks,

On Jan 1st I Walked into the local recreational Cannabis store and bought 4 clones. Well really I stood in line 2 1/2 hours before i got in the store. Bought two Strawberry cough clones, one candy kush and a El Aquemista
straw.PNG
candykush.PNG
el.PNG

These images are from the stores web site strain menu. Really like the testing results on them.

The Light is china made 10 band LED 300 watts ( 192 True watts) $146 shipped. Kinda Funny if you watch LED grow light reviews on YouTube of the high end LED lights. It has got to be about 75% of them say in the video the Cheap LED's simply don't work. I don't know but you can be the judge this is my plants day 42 under the LED
IMG_113126.JPG
IMG_113315.JPG
IMG_113414.JPG

I'm no expert in cannabis cultivation But i have grown tons and tons of grass in my life. I was a golf golf course superintended, it was mainly Bent grass and Bermuda. So i have a bit of horticulture running threw my veins. But my honest opinion is it looks like this light is working pretty damn well. Still have the Flower phase to go threw. But so far i am impressed 192 watts did all that.

Growing Medium is Royal Gold, Tupur ( coco, peat , perlite and clam shells ) In 5 gallon smart pots.

Nutes: General Hydroponics, 3 part Flora Series
Cal /mag
grotech Pro-Silicate
myco madness ( mycorrhizal fungi, beneficial bacteria)
Rootamentary ( root stimulator)

Going to take some clones in a couple days and then put them into flower this weekend.

Re: Store bought Co. Clones, Strawberry Cough , Candy Kush , El Aquemista. 300w

Your grow looks great. I have seen the same B.S about the Over Priced light company's trying to give B.S reasons why not to buy other lights. Its all greed and trying to play head games on people to buy there over priced lights. Yes some are better then others but who's to say that but the owners that grow every day for the love of the plant. I am glad to see you paid a good price and your grow looks great. most of the lights out there are the same. Kinda like a Dodge PT Cruiser. It a nice body on a Dodge neon frame and drive train.lol
Sorry about the rant Happy Growing To You.

:welcome:

Thanks for the subs guys.

The cloning has not gone as planned. I killed 7 outa my first 8 clones. Figured out it was the Royal Gold , Tupur. It is a coco peat perlite mix. I tried to clone following a coco guide and they just flopped over in about an hour and a half. Second try i went with a dome and heating mat and they seem to be liking that so far. But today i decided i wasnt going to take any chances went and got a coco brick and took a few more clones. Any ways here is a pic. I had to MacGyver a make shift enclosure to keep the temps in the high 70s. Going to design and build something better for use in the winters. Dont think summer will be a issue but for sure need something for the winters.
IMG_114718.JPG

Checking in for duty.

Very interested to see if this cheap china light does well. Will be a deciding factor in my next light purchases ;). I wish you the best of luck for all our sakes!

Mmmm..... Sake ......

Very interested to see if this cheap china light does well. Will be a deciding factor in my next light purchases ;). I wish you the best of luck for all our sakes!

Ditto!
:cheer:

Will you be sharing yield info? I'm interested in seeing how well the cheap leds do. Got my first power bill in veg state and I'm like.... fuck. Ha

Welcome to read my topic, there has people post their grow result. our 100x3w works great:) only 139.99USD. price great.

Subbed. The girls look mighty healthy good job man, I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess 200G harvest weight(cuz why not) i have followed several cheap led grows online :cheer:
That's if you choose to reveal final weight of course =)

our light has good price, but not cheap also. hope we can do business together.
Subbed. The girls look mighty healthy good job man, I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess 200G harvest weight(cuz why not) i have followed several cheap led grows online :cheer:

:welcome: Thanks for the subs guys & gals.

Well i can say for sure it kicks ass for a veg. Just going to have to wait and see how flower goes.

Will you be sharing yield info? I'm interested in seeing how well the cheap leds do. Got my first power bill in veg state and I'm like.... fuck. Ha

Yes i will for sure be sharing Yield info. Going to give more detailed info on what i have been using on the plants as far a doses of nutes and when. Just been really busy trying to get my permanent grow room built. Got it framed in today so i am getting close

Yeah thats about what i had figured 210 grams if i get .7 grams a watt. But the way it is going might even be more.

Re: Store bought Co. Clones, Strawberry Cough , Candy Kush , El Aquemista. Ebay 300w

Nice setup, I recently purchased some retail clones as well. Although mine are no where near advanced as yours. I did wait a little over a month to let the crowds die down before I ventured into a retail store, still waited in line for about 45 min. Kinda crazy that bud is legal, I can remember times as a teenager talking about if weed would ever be legal, who would of thought.

Sub'd

Re: Store bought Co. Clones, Strawberry Cough , Candy Kush , El Aquemista. Ebay 300w

I'm in for the ride! Might decide to go with LEDs instead of 600watt hps' just not sure which size I would get.

Re: Store bought Co. Clones, Strawberry Cough , Candy Kush , El Aquemista. 300w LED

Hey Java ,
Looks like ur going to have a :party: soon .:hookah:
Ur light is making nice with ur Ladies.
My first light was a $100 , 9 band and it got me by , but my 144x 3w are brighter.
:thumb: java
Cheers
J

Re: Store bought Co. Clones, Strawberry Cough , Candy Kush , El Aquemista. 300w LED

Very nice, exciting to see for sure!!!!

Back
Top Bottom