Store Bought Co Clones - Strawberry Cough - Candy Kush - El Aquemista - 300w LED

Re: Store bought Co. Clones, Strawberry Cough , Candy Kush , El Aquemista. 300w

Flower pic looks good. I really like the LED lighting on the plants. Its like a nice sunset lol all the colors.

:welcome: To my grow mzx and Redlan

Well had a light leak leak issue. So i got a couple that are about 6 or 7 days behind. I popped a hole in the heating and air duct to keep them warm back when i first set up my temporary. Been running my 12/12 from 10am to 10 pm. But around 8 in the morning the sun shines threw a window and right into a vent upstairs. Enough of that light was getting threw to the grow room downstairs to mess me up a bit. Not too worried about hermies Since it was keeping them from flowering.

I hope to have the permanent grow room finished this weekend. It is framed in the door is set, vents are in. Just got to run the electrical and sheet rock the outside. It is a 11' x 5 ' room with a door in the center then it will be two 4 x 5 on either side of the door. Soon as i get that done i will have more time for this journal. Also really need to get it done before the whole house smells like a damn dispensary.

Here are a few pictures i took before lights out tonight. Will take some of the grow room sometime this weekend and show you all.

IMG_116319.JPG
IMG_116819.JPG
IMG_116221.JPG

Forgot to add this last night. Most of the clones are rooted and they are all looking good. Looking like i will get a 100% on the last two batches. The one i saved from the first batch has rooted so i might have gave up on that batch too soon. Going to veg them for another week or so then pick the best 4 and get rid of the rest. Now i need to get off my butt and work on the grow room. :tokin:

Sweet 100% is great. Your grow looks amazing. Happy Growing

Thanks CO,
I am pretty happy with this grow. Turning out better then i expected only using 192 watts. Plus this is my first cannabis grow in 23 years. I am pushing past my the light foot print though. Light has a 3' foot by 2 ' 6" footprint. My canopy is 3' 6" by 3' 9". So i will have some scraggly buds on the outside. But i plan on making some medicinal oil with all the leaves and scraggle, so it is all good. Plus a scraggly bud is a hell of a lot better then no bud

Light has a 3' foot by 2 ' 6" footprint. My canopy is 3' 6" by 3' 9". So i will have some scraggly buds on the outside. But i plan on making some medicinal oil with all the leaves and scraggle, so it is all good. Plus a scraggly bud is a hell of a lot better then no bud

You'd better believe it !

I've stopped worrying so much about the popcorn show on the lower/outer boundaries of my light penetration. So you smoke the top, cook the bottom, right ?

I'm very impressed with your LED progress. I spent over $ 500.00 on my 180W - starting to realize it wasn't as critical as I was first told. Don't get me wrong, I love the light. I doubt however, I'll be as quick to spend another $ 500.00 for a 2nd. ;)

You'd better believe it !

I've stopped worrying so much about the popcorn show on the lower/outer boundaries of my light penetration. So you smoke the top, cook the bottom, right ?

I'm very impressed with your LED progress. I spent over $ 500.00 on my 180W - starting to realize it wasn't as critical as I was first told. Don't get me wrong, I love the light. I doubt however, I'll be as quick to spend another $ 500.00 for a 2nd. ;)

This batch i am only going to make oil. You do have to cook off the solvent. But i mainly want it for a spot where i got a really bad sun burn about 7 years ago. Pretty sure at some point it will turn to cancer. So i am going to hit it with some cannabis oil since it is supposed to be really good for that.

Yeah i would hate to drop that much on a 180watt LED. Thinking about getting one more of the same light for my veg room. For what i have seen this one do i would have no problem dropping another 140 bucks for one more. I would really like to get the new 5th generation LED that is 320 true watts. It has 20 watt LED chips in it 12 band spectrum, Seed , veg and flower settings. Built in timer and temp gauge. Small led screen for programing times and showing the temp. Also come with a remote control. Has a 5' x 5' light footprint. But it is still way to pricey for me anyways. They are going for about $750 right now. Which is not bad for all those features. Havent seen a grow journal on one yet either. Would like to see one in action before buying.

Here are some pictures from yesterday.

IMG_117218.JPG
IMG_117417.JPG

Got two clones picked out for the next veg. Pics are a bit blurry stupid camera just didnt want to focus very well.
IMG_119914.JPG
IMG_119816.JPG

Other then that , the grow room is still not done. All kinds of crap keeps taking up my time. Also got some Monster Bloom yesterday to add to my arsenal of nutes. Will be adding that a bit later on in flower. :peace:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom