Kamy's Second Grow! Lowryder #2 Seeds - Noob Grower

Re: Kamy's Second Grow ! Lowryder #2 Seeds (noob Grower)

Overall it seems like you're still doing good. Just get those babies to a bigger pot as Miwa said and you should be good to go.....

HOLLY DAAAAMM ! Today my other seeds showed her roots so i went and planted her on the pot , you should have seen my reaction when i saw that the seed i planted like 13 houors ago is alrady sprouting !!! AMAZING ! Daam thats what i call fast :O I will post pictures probably tomorow ^^

HOLLY DAAAAMM ! Today my other seeds showed her roots so i went and planted her on the pot , you should have seen my reaction when i saw that the seed i planted like 13 houors ago is alrady sprouting !!! AMAZING ! Daam thats what i call fast :O I will post pictures probably tomorow ^^

i clicked really fast on this link and caught up on the reading cuz as soon as i seen lowryder as the thread name i had to come take a seat and watch

low ryder grows always interest me they are all so differnt and i really enjoy the autoflowering part anyways i would like to say good luck on the grow and congrats on the sprouts i seen that u were a little worried dont worry they take a little time to get going but when they do they get going quick

good luck ima take a seat and watch this grow:morenutes:

Howdy guys ! i have news , here are the pictures :)

16012012_004.jpg
16012012_003.jpg

input on this would be nice :)

:thanks:

Well, we know the pics look fuzzy til they get older...But so far so good!!!!

Just stopping in I saw the lowryder 2 and had to watch this one turn out I to grow this little guys love to see other people enjoy this auto. I'll be watching.

yeah i hope you are right queen :p the pics do look fuzzy ! XD the seeds are small and my camera sucks xD so maybe in 3 /4 days we will have some pics with good quality ^^

Of course, I am right. It's how it was with your first set of babies until they got older then you could see them better. But I just took some a few minutes ago and they showed up blurry too with my camera from my phone. Believe it or not, even though they are blurry the pics showed up better than they did when I use to take pics with my blackberry.

Of course, I am right. It's how it was with your first set of babies until they got older then you could see them better. But I just took some a few minutes ago and they showed up blurry too with my camera from my phone. Believe it or not, even though they are blurry the pics showed up better than they did when I use to take pics with my blackberry.

its allbout that iphone haha they got a good camera i have to say

Back
Top Bottom