Kamy's Second Grow! Lowryder #2 Seeds - Noob Grower

Re: Kamy's Second Grow ! Lowryder #2 Seeds (noob Grower)

Alrighty Mr.K...lol

I must say you are going to love these lil-beauties, my friend!

I read through most of this so I'll say that I noticed you had a little wait for these seeds to crack?

That was completely normal for LR#2's and mine did the same exact thing so...no worries for the rest of them...cool?

Now, be double sure to write the date down and count forward exactly 8 weeks, so that you can keep up with your harvest time...cool?

You should buy a calender and write it down there, as well you should write down anything that you do on each date you do it as to keep a running tab...ok?

Keeping up with everything you do to your plants is very important so that you are not overdoing anything as well as neglecting to do things like water, feeding, soil testing...etc., understand?

Good luck with these Autos bro, I think you will truly be amazed at the ferocity that these things grow. :thumb:

hooowdy ! update time ! :D

20012012.jpg
20012012_001.jpg

:morenutes:

hey guys, im doing my 1st low ryder grow also, im new to this site, well ive been researching on here but ive only just registerd an account with 420m,
ok i have 3 easy ryders feminized seeds from joint doctor and i have 5 big bang 2 from feminized seeds, all are females
my set up is very very basic as i just wanted to try it out the cheapest way possible and im broke!!!!
closet wardrobe
easy grow reflective film
600 watt ballast
600 watt h.p.s with reflector/shade
clip on fan
i have nutrients which my brother gave me but im just using superthrive at the moment
they are currently in week 5 and all are starting to flower apart from my big bang 2
they are considerably bushy and have atleast 6 branches with heads on them other than the main cola, can some1 please tell me how to set up 1 of these journals please? so i dont have to bother anyones eles journals, i have lots of pictures and im itching to show you just how im doing and welcome any advice i can get!!!

hey guys, im doing my 1st low ryder grow also, im new to this site, well ive been researching on here but ive only just registerd an account with 420m,
ok i have 3 easy ryders feminized seeds from joint doctor and i have 5 big bang 2 from feminized seeds, all are females
my set up is very very basic as i just wanted to try it out the cheapest way possible and im broke!!!!
closet wardrobe
easy grow reflective film
600 watt ballast
600 watt h.p.s with reflector/shade
clip on fan
i have nutrients which my brother gave me but im just using superthrive at the moment
they are currently in week 5 and all are starting to flower apart from my big bang 2
they are considerably bushy and have atleast 6 branches with heads on them other than the main cola, can some1 please tell me how to set up 1 of these journals please? so i dont have to bother anyones eles journals, i have lots of pictures and im itching to show you just how im doing and welcome any advice i can get!!!

First, let me welcome you to 420 Magazine. :welcome:

This thread will give you the run down on how to make a journal, enjoy..:thumb:

How to Make a Grow Journal

hey guys, im doing my 1st low ryder grow 3 easy ryders feminized seeds from joint doctor and i have 5 big bang 2 600 watt ballast600 watt h.p.s with reflector/shadeclip on fani have nutrients which my brother gave me but im just using superthrive please tell me how to set up 1 of these journals please? so i dont have to bother anyones eles journals, i have lots of pictures and im itching to show you just how im doing and welcome any advice i can get!!!

Hey 2!!! And welcome to :420:...You've come to the right place, it's full of great information as well as great people who are willing to help. It sounds like you got everything you needed obviously since you're already in flower. Just curious to how your big bangs are going. I am currently growing one for the first time.

As for how to start your journal, here is the link....

How to Make a Grow Journal

I can't wait to see those pics. What is your set up? Good Luck and Happy Growing...

Yea, K...I have done that before myself with little harm done to the overall result.

I found that misting them really good with water first, seems to make those shells come off easier for some reason.

As long as you don't break the seedling's main stem, it should recover just fine bro...cool?

thanks guys :) uff im glad its not nothing too serious :)

I had a LR one time that never did completely sluff off the shell an finally died as a result so...I'd say your doing just fine bro. :high-five:

I don't know what it is about LR's, but the shells are really tough...maybe it's in the lineage or something?

The "auto flowering" trait for LR's comes from Russia so, maybe it has something to do with the soil their...IDK? But, I do know what ever it is, those are some tough little seeds! :adore:

Back
Top Bottom