My first grow - Lowryder

Well the thing is I didn't feed them until after this whole yellow thing started. The bone and blood meal I mixed in in the begining was so nominal, I mean were talking a few tablespoons for like 15 gallons of soil. So I doubt that would cause nute burn. One of the plants is doing wonderful and the other two are doing shitty with the same variables. I don't really see what I did to for them to burn like this. It seems the soil is doing this to me rather then me doing it to the plants.

On the other side though, like I said I've heard of people having great grows with MG before...I just don't know what they are doing different. Seems everyone has mixed reviews on the MG organic soil too. I looked it up on google and it was like half the people like it and the other half hate it. :hmmmm:

Well with my experience with it I would HIGHLY recommend staying away from MG organic soil!! but good luck...

Well with my experience I would HIGHLY recommend staying away from MG organic soil!! but good luck...

I don't think I'm going to use it. I think I'm going to make it a trip tomorrow to go and find something decent, even if I have to waste 50 bucks in gas and then spend another 25 for a bag of decent soil. *bangs head*

Work smart, not hard. Find a local garden store in or near your town, use the internet or the phonebook. Don't burn gas if you don't have to, even ordering online and paying shipping would be cheaper then gas these days.

There is a wealth of information here that can help you as well...

Plant Abuse Chart

Bat Guano for Organic Indoor Gardening w/RooRman

:peace:

Work smart, not hard. Find a local garden store in or near your town, use the internet or the phonebook. Don't burn gas if you don't have to, even ordering online and paying shipping would be cheaper then gas these days.

There is a wealth of information here that can help you as well...

Plant Abuse Chart

Bat Guano for Organic Indoor Gardening w/RooRman

:peace:

Yeah...I would do the online ordering but time isn't really on my side in this situation right now. I'm sure I can find something in lincoln rather then having to drive to omaha to get fox farm. I've spent hours upon hours reading stuff on this forum. I think at least for me it's easier to gain knowledge by experience with reading as guidance. Thanks for the support. Tomorrow I should hopefully have the two left in a good medium and pray they both will be females. :yummy:

On another note I have an ounce right now of some low midgrade stuff that has some really nice seeds. Really big..haven't seen anything like em for a while. I think I'm going to give these a shot next. I have some "mystery" seeds that I got with my lowryder that I'm really curious about but I'm going to wait till I have a bit more experience before I try those.

Well got some organic soil today!! I was really suprised..I got a huge bag at Earl Mays and it was only 8 bucks. 100% organic, no time released nutes. Thanks god. Also got some worm castings. I used about 60% soil, 25% perlite, 10% worm castings, and 5% blood meal.

I transplanted as soon as I got home. Lets hope Scarface makes a speedy recovery and Happy stays happy in her new soil!!

I put the rest of the soil in a bin and mixed a bunch of bone meal in it to let it sit till my next grow.

Sounds like your on the right track now.

+Rep for good luck. :peace:

Looks alittle hot for sure. Or your throwing to much fertilizers at them to young. You might wanna get that air cooler going pretty soon. GL. BTW I myself have some Lowriders going. And I use MG soil and have for years with great results.

Hello all. Time to update. The transplant didn't go so well for scarface. He died after a couple days. So I'm down to one plant. Fucking sucks! This is Happy now. The leaves are starting to droop. What does that mean?

100308_1424_02_.jpg

100308_1424_01_.jpg

100308_1424_00_.jpg

it's been like 3 days. I gave it some water and was suprisded how much heavier it was. I think this moisture meter I got is whack cause it always seems to go to the max no matter how dry or wet the soil is.

Hey I was just wondering 'heavy'? what did ya use for dirt? Me myself, I always add some perlite keeps it draining and airy. Well sad scarface died. Gl with this one

The plant is starting to sag more so it doesn't seem like giving it a good watering made any difference. What else could could be causing this?

Plants seem to do best if you let the puppies dry out just about completely between the waterings. Well everyone has their ways I guess.

Back
Top Bottom