Ruderalis Breeding Journal

so I extracted the seeds from the soil and germinating in toilet paper in a plastic bag I misted pretty well with a garden mister and am going to check them on friday afternoon for any further devel. the recirc dripper is working great and awaiting its seedlings.

O.k so honestly your best bet is to place the father in a soil and place the females in whatever media you want. I suggest a drip or flood and drian but w/ the girls in seperate pots full of hydrton pallets. This will allow you to play w/ the females more. You don't have use a bunch of females to breed 1 female 1 male. But I cvant say it enough go soil w/ your boy. Cause he's like a loaded gun. If he shots your whole crop will be seeded. Just some advice.

Seeds will pop at different tiimes. So make sure to just be patient. I've seen people get to impatient thow out great seeds to the side....such a bummer..but you got a good chance to pull this through. I am harvesting in the next couple days . 3 new crosses...trust me you'll get it n have a sh*t load of seeds at that.

This is getting cool. Its a small setup and everything, but I'm really excited to see this grow, for some reason even more so than some of the really big ones. +reps if I can

Butcher - a wealth of good tips. I KNOW I can't +rep you for a while.

PS. - I love the keg cup-drip-over-mesh-to res system. You might take a gander at Stack and Nest Rubbermaid Dish Bins. $9 a bin, $8 a lid. They stack either way. Cut a hole for your drainage. Run your drip or flood. Cut holes in the top of one lid for your cups (or net pots). You're done. Total cost less than $34 + a little shipping. I'm building two right now. Was taking a bong hit and checked on your thread. Check my journal in a few hours or tomorrow if you wanna see it. I think it's the coolest thing since sliced bread and night baseball because its so clean and efficient and simple.

Dang - so much for the PS - I told you I was taking a bong rip. OK - so it ended up being more than one.
:roorrip::roorrip::roorrip::roorrip::roorrip:

yeah it would be nice to light tight it somehow just thinking black polyethelyne (trash bag) and good old tape.

well found the solution its a bucket with a large 12" netpot and it will hold up to 4 keg cups for the recirc if one of the seeds fails this will be my route - otherwise something else.

yeah it would be nice to light tight it somehow just thinking black polyethelyne (trash bag) and good old tape.

well found the solution its a bucket with a large 12" netpot and it will hold up to 4 keg cups for the recirc if one of the seeds fails this will be my route - otherwise something else.

Sounds perfect.

Re the poly - that's a great idea. My hydro store sells it by the foot off a 10' roll. So a 5x10 piece is $5 for example.

dont blame you train especially when they do the same thing in way!!!!!

Not to harp on it - but are you really telling me that its wise to skimp on $4.70 worth of Visquene.

They are not the same thing:

1. 6mil vs 3mil
  2. Designed to roll and unroll
  3. A black and a White Side
  4. The white side is 90% reflective
  5. No Seam
  6. No wrinkles when you roll or unroll.
  7. Will stand up at least for a grow if you attach with Velcro
  8. Heat and Moisture Resistant
I can sympathize with saving $ - but 4.70 ?

FOUR DOLLARS AND SEVENTY CENTS!! For a Breeding Program. Less than the cost of a pack of smokes. Seems like money well spent.

Not to harp on it - but are you really telling me that its wise to skimp on $4.70 worth of Visquene.

They are not the same thing:

1. 6mil vs 3mil
  2. Designed to roll and unroll
  3. A black and a White Side
  4. The white side is 90% reflective
  5. No Seam
  6. No wrinkles when you roll or unroll.
  7. Will stand up at least for a grow if you attach with Velcro
  8. Heat and Moisture Resistant
I can sympathize with saving $ - but 4.70 ?

FOUR DOLLARS AND SEVENTY CENTS!! For a Breeding Program. Less than the cost of a pack of smokes. Seems like money well spent.

Ok i see what you saying i jumped in to early when i agreed, i hadn't read the post till after. But dont knock on the black bag, it serves it purpose in the garden(sometimes):peace:

Back
Top Bottom