Auto blue mystic

potgoblin

Ok i'm soon going to be starting my first proper grow with the strain auto blue mystic and i'm wondering what would be the best way to promote the blue colouration in the bud for the finished product?

i thought maybe lowering the temperature in the grow box or using colder water might do the trick as you would to promote purple colouration with purple strains?

but that's just a guess :p

what's your best advice guys?

:peacetwo:

Hi bud,dont worry about promoting purple in the stem,theres no need,its naturally purple because its a berry taste,non smelling & dwarf,easy,give it a good organic nute like biobizz bio veg/bloom,then add biobizz top max with the bloom,flush with a biobizz product if :morenutes::morenutes:desired,organics are the clean natural way-no nasty chemicals,no probs with ph,but i was told to look at algamac,but wasnt sure.I am a first timer,but still getting my shit 2gether..ive been looking at lowryder 2 or shortstuff,red dwarf,white dwarf,lowgirl & easygirl,nirvana's the one 4 shorties.I dont know what light set up you have but ive a 125w cfl giant dual spectrum bulb,ideal 4 one plant.Follow the instructions on the nute bottle, I wouldnt try adding extra's to try 2 increase the depth of the purple in the stem mate,if you keep it simple,follow the people who know-on the label,depending on ur feed,but biobizz bio is good 4 beginnerz too,simple & clean.'Terra' feeds are for fast yields like hydro,but chemicals + hassle = £$€!$£. Keep it simple,dont pack them with boosters & keep it natural 4 clean smoke! Hope it helped. Peace.:Namaste:

hey cypress green, the only nutes i got are some canna 13/14 and some homemade fish poo rain water mix (which iv managed to burn the crap out of her with) but luckily flushing her seems to have stopped it, ph of the water is 6.4 as for soil i have no clue just some cheap multipurpose stuff and i also have a 125w duel spectrum cfl for my 1 little girl :) have had some advice from some great growers on here as iv been over loving her n its been doin more harm than good and it sounds like your giving the same advice :) just leave her to get on with it and hope her colours change :) cheers for stoppin by cypress green :peacetwo:

And hey ganjahoarder cheers for comin to this thread :), shes under 20/4 at the moment and it seems to be doing her good :) shes recovering at the min as i burnt the crap out of her with fish poo homemade nutes but just lettin her get on with it now n see how she does =]

Hi bud,dont worry about promoting purple in the stem,theres no need,its naturally purple because its a berry taste,non smelling & dwarf,easy,give it a good organic nute like biobizz bio veg/bloom,then add biobizz top max with the bloom,flush with a biobizz product if :morenutes::morenutes:desired,organics are the clean natural way-no nasty chemicals,no probs with ph,but i was told to look at algamac,but wasnt sure.I am a first timer,but still getting my shit 2gether..ive been looking at lowryder 2 or shortstuff,red dwarf,white dwarf,lowgirl & easygirl,nirvana's the one 4 shorties.I dont know what light set up you have but ive a 125w cfl giant dual spectrum bulb,ideal 4 one plant.Follow the instructions on the nute bottle, I wouldnt try adding extra's to try 2 increase the depth of the purple in the stem mate,if you keep it simple,follow the people who know-on the label,depending on ur feed,but biobizz bio is good 4 beginnerz too,simple & clean.'Terra' feeds are for fast yields like hydro,but chemicals + hassle = £$€!$£. Keep it simple,dont pack them with boosters & keep it natural 4 clean smoke! Hope it helped. Peace.:Namaste:

I am pretty sure that the BERRY taste and smell have nothing to do with the color of the plant :nomo:

hey redskunk420, im hoping to grow good weed whatever colour it is weed is weed right :D but id love it if the genetics came through for me, and she shows those beautiful blues and purples, we NEVER get that stuff round here, not had it once :p.

And hey hydro-guy :), iv got an on going journal in progress right now :), shes just recovering as i burnt the crap out of her with my home made fish poo nutes lol lesson learned, but shes really starting to pick up now :), the link is in my signature :)

Back
Top Bottom