Auto flowering

Dbdub

Hola my fellow stoner peeps
So we all prob like to experiment in growing. And since I'm new to the game I thought I'd try throwing a auto in my flower room. So that's what I did.
The plant germinated on may 23 and was under 24 hours for about 2.5 weeks.
I then put into flower room and as of this past weekend I swear my auto is starting to flower!!
Is this common ? Should I let it go ?

20200622_202802.jpg
20200622_202739.jpg

What are you using for soil? adding nutes? I'm waiting for my first grow to be complete and start again and sounds like 24 on would get my autos budding quicker going off of what you're doing. Can you keep us updated,? Cheers

What are you using for soil? adding nutes? I'm waiting for my first grow to be complete and start again and sounds like 24 on would get my autos budding quicker going off of what you're doing. Can you keep us updated,? Cheers
Autos will nmbid whenever they want I believe.
I am using fox farm ocean forest soil and adding nuts. Currently using advanced nutrients.
This them currently. The one on right started flowering after 4 weeks. And the one on left started a week ago

Attachments

• 20200711_224450.jpg
    20200711_224450.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 53
Autos will nmbid whenever they want I believe.
I am using fox farm ocean forest soil and adding nuts. Currently using advanced nutrients.
This them currently. The one on right started flowering after 4 weeks. And the one on left started a week ago
Will follow you to watch your progress and learn from you. FYI Beautiful girls you got...all the best in your journey!

Back
Top Bottom