Auto Flowering seeds

bklynmd

has anyone used auto flowering seeds? if so my question is, can i use T5 florecent lights to grow my auto flowering seeds from start to finish? will i get bud using the T5 florecent ligts for veg and flowering??

can anyone help

yes ;)

GEDC00312.JPG

T5,s would work just fine, iam also useing them on my regular mj plants......:cheesygrinsmiley:

Curently i'am running an 8 tube T5 with 6500,s and a 4 tube T5 on another grow, all 4 footer's..
Iam in the process of ordering bloom bulbs for these fixture,s 3000,s ...
4 will be going in the 8 tube in an every other pattern, 2 in the 4 tube...
The autos are 19 days from seed, so ill wait another week or so before switching bulbs...
The other 3 plants are regular fem's at 1 week into flower, so ill be switching bulbs on those soon, hope that helps....

:rollit:

has anyone used auto flowering seeds? if so my question is, can i use T5 florecent lights to grow my auto flowering seeds from start to finish? will i get bud using the T5 florecent ligts for veg and flowering??

can anyone help
I use T 5's 8 bulb 4 ft. 432 watts 3000k on my regular plants and they bud decent. I am going to change the bulbs to the blue 6500k and use that setup for vegging only.

I use T 5's 8 bulb 4 ft. 432 watts 3000k on my regular plants and they bud decent. I am going to change the bulbs to the blue 6500k and use that setup for vegging only.

Nice pull

7yr old thread

OP was never back after this post

Curently i'am running an 8 tube T5 with 6500,s and a 4 tube T5 on another grow, all 4 footer's..
Iam in the process of ordering bloom bulbs for these fixture,s 3000,s ...
4 will be going in the 8 tube in an every other pattern, 2 in the 4 tube...
The autos are 19 days from seed, so ill wait another week or so before switching bulbs...
The other 3 plants are regular fem's at 1 week into flower, so ill be switching bulbs on those soon, hope that helps....

:rollit:

can anyone help
I grew this auto girl with 600mm flouros and cfl's. She grew quickly and has gotten nice and bushy at six weeks.
Lil' Bilbo.jpg
Green Girl.jpg

In veg I run all day light blue / white. 12/12 I change to one blue/daylight too two worm/yellow lights, alternate the tubes for even covering over foliage. T5 also come in HO high output. Thred is old you can get LED tubs now that will fit t5 fixtures . some growers moved on to CFL'S to save space .

Information is still relevant . Threads live on long after the OP . Learning never dies just gets past down .
And you grab mine from 3 yrs ago

Hilarious

Yes I could see your still active lol . it racks up more message counts to be able to DM members. There's madness in the method. Cheers
Well dont DM me

Back
Top Bottom