Auto-Flowers

HomerDean

I`ve just ordered several different strains of auto-flowers for Dope-seeds.com Some of the strains . Recommend 20/4 ligth start to finish . Which bulb sould I go with the 1000wt MH or the HPS ? Has anyone else messed with the auto-flowers yet ? If so any tips would be appreciated . I`ve ordered
10 Purplle Jems
5 Lowlife auto-fem ak47
5 lowlife white russians
5 shortstuff auto Mi5
5 Big Budda auto-fem
5 Big Budda G-Bomb female
10 Auto Maria Female
5 lowryder female easy ryders
pretty much all are female besides the 10 purple jews

They claim these auto-flowers are 7--9 weeks seed to harvest , from what little info I got I Have 2 xxxl magnum ligths 1000wt , aint for sure how many I`m goin to try at one , Any feedback from anyone will help

Homer,

I keep autos in the garden and love them. I had to change the light cycle from 18/6 to 12 because the other girls were just too big. I got about an ounce , of solid trimmed sticky, gravity defying , mango smelling, head trippin stash ...from each. On their 60th day I flushed for 5 days and then dark and dry fo rtwo, then chopped/dried/cured better smoke than what I've had for decades ! The first were Lowrider(joint doctor) wiliams wonder x northern lights#2 cross. The ak47's are phenomenal. however, with just another month in the system could produce 3 more oz per plant, with a regular flowering type of plant. like super lemon skunk, da purps, acapulco gold, etc.
but I still grow em anyway . :roorrip:

good luck with the awesome mix.

Thanks Hush , I`m pretty excited , My 1st grow on My own , learned alot on Me an My Buddys sticky Icky an Black Domains , But never a Auto-Flower Hoping to do atleast Do half My seeds in one batch under these 2 ligths ,

Has anyone did the aouto flowers ?

HomerDean.. We have done autoflowers a few times. Our first one was given to us and she produced close to 4--5 oz. but yeah most autos only produce 1.5-3oz per plant. we have going at the moment 2 ak47 and 5 blueberry.all have popped except for one which hopefully she will soon. they will all be going into a 3.5 gallon planter for 8wks. i like autoflowers because yes it only takes from 6-8 wks from seed to weed..just dont use Miracle Grow..

I`m pumped an so ready to start this grow my seeds still aint here yet though , I`ve got my 2 xxxl hoods , 2 1000 wt switchable ballast , 2 hps 1000wt bulbs , timers , 2 bags of Pro-mix med. soil , 40 2 gallon buckets , 1 bottle of fox farms grow big , an 1 bottle of tiger blow , I still need to get my co2 set-up , I`m doin this 1st grow in someone elses basement , So for a temp room , I`ve bought a 150 roll of tyvacs , an fur strips goin to cris cross the low ceiling with the ty-vacs making a 9 foot square room with the buckets setting on a low table made of 4x8 sheet of 3/4 plywood on 6 5 gallon buckets since the plants dont really reach much over 2-3 feet tall . The only seeds I`ve bought that aint auuto-flowers are the 5 big budda g-bombs , so I`ll have 45 to plant need to go buy somemore 2 gallon buckets , Hopin the seeds will make it before the weekend , Ready to get started will finish the room tonigth except the fans an a few minor things . Then its time too :roorrip::grinjoint:;):smokin:

The idea of auto flowering cannabis appeals to me in that I have more options to where I can grow them. I am interested in growing a couple in a space separate from my photoperiod flowering plants. However I know little about these strains. I assume they are not very powerful but I have nothing to base that on. Is there somewhere I can go to learn the ins and out of AFs?

hey slimm

check out our sponsor page and see a seed bank. read the reviews.
or just get lowrider ak47 and lowrider Diesel, or just lowrider mixes. you will not be dissappointed. go see my pics. they came in first and paid for my whole grow show(I'm licensed), in 70 days ! tent, light, timers, ballast. The patients cannot get enough of the northern lights x williams wonder lowrider. like ripe fruit inhale and out, stores well and cures really nicely, no molds, bugs, issues. great primer.

good luck

The idea of auto flowering cannabis appeals to me in that I have more options to where I can grow them. I am interested in growing a couple in a space separate from my photoperiod flowering plants. However I know little about these strains. I assume they are not very powerful but I have nothing to base that on. Is there somewhere I can go to learn the ins and out of AFs?

I grow autos and they are great and are the same strengh as photos. I think you would have some fun watching them grow so fast. I normally get 1.5oz plus from plant.

I get nearvous even thinking about ordering seeds online..

Consider contacting the seed supplier before ordering and let them know it makes you nervous , they will offer more discreet methods of delivery for you. Or so they should lol

I get nearvous even thinking about ordering seeds online..

I was also nervous about ordering seeds online. Eventually figured what the heck its only my freedom and decided to give it a go. Earlier this week I received my shipment. Very discreet, if I didn't know that there were seeds in the package, I never would have found them

I was also nervous about ordering seeds online. Eventually figured what the heck its only my freedom and decided to give it a go. Earlier this week I received my shipment. Very discreet, if I didn't know that there were seeds in the package, I never would have found them

May I ask which seed bank you ordered from?

Hi, I've never tried auto flowering seeds before and I would appreciate some advice. I use a 400W HPS light and start regular feminised seeds in a 12 in 24 hours cycle while they're in the vegetative state. Then it's 18 hours of light and six of darkness while flowering, until they're ready to harvest. The whole process takes about 16 weeks or so and produces good bud. Should I use the same light/dark cycle? or do auto flowering seeds need to be treated differently? Any help you might be able to give me would be appreciated...

Back
Top Bottom