Autoflowers ppm

saltybluegrass

In 1/2 nutes as required for AF, how can i fit in some bud growth nutes along w the Foxfarm trio? can i lower the amount of nitrogen heavy bottle ?
I’m wanting to add Flora-nectar and Budx

Autos you never really need to go over half strength nutes really .

I after a week of flip stop grow base and go to bloom then last few weeks I can give just the grow base I use .

Again sounds like your asking if you could give a boost to autos yes you can usually mid flower is best to push her a bit harder . Best I got for you.

thanks - this is the next step i need to dial in is nutrients - first step was stop overwatering last grow. I fed the pineapple chunk 2200 ppm last week and it seemed to extend veg with no disease - i’ve semi flushed her in her soil pot and she is stout

In 1/2 nutes as required for AF, how can i fit in some bud growth nutes along w the Foxfarm trio? can i lower the amount of nitrogen heavy bottle ?
I’m wanting to add Flora-nectar and Budx

Why do you want to fit them in? Is it because it’s what you think the plant wants or is it because it’s what the plant has shown you?

what i want for the plant / Aye

Well, then you need to grow photos, where you can recover and have a longer veg if/when you’re wrong. There is no forgiveness with autos and since they have to be popped from seed you don’t know the genetics like you would a clone.

Wait for the plant to show you that you can do something before you decide that you should do something.

Back
Top Bottom