Autos being pollinated?

Re: Autos being pollinated

Im not sure but I would guess that the seeds would not be stable like their mother was. My guess is that some seeds may have auto tendencies and some wont. Lets see what others with more knowledge on the subject say.

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: Autos being pollinated

That's a really good question Bumble!

Fanleaf I agree as well that you would more than likely get an array of unstable photos and autos But I'm not positive either..

Again, just my opinion, but since autos are a percentage of indica and/or sativa crossed with ruderalis, I would say that the seeds would be auto. The ruderalis will have been badly diluted and the auto flower tendencies may not be dominant enough in ALL seeds to flower without a switch.
So I throw my vote into the auto but not as stable box.

Is there a geneticist in the house?

Soooo..... The goal might be to get a strain high in ruderalis, male, and use him as a stud on your autos. This might increase the auto percentage and possibly stabilize your F-1 seeds. . .

I was lucky enough to have one of my Jack Herrer autos go hermie in my first run. It pollinated itself and everything in the tent. Between 4 plants I ended up with hundreds of JH auto fem seeds with good genetics. So far they all grow well. You could probably force and auto to hermie by giving it 15 minutes of light in the middle of its dark cycle a few nights a week after it starts to flower.

I was lucky enough to have one of my Jack Herrer autos go hermie in my first run. It pollinated itself and everything in the tent. Between 4 plants I ended up with hundreds of JH auto fem seeds with good genetics. So far they all grow well. You could probably force and auto to hermie by giving it 15 minutes of light in the middle of its dark cycle a few nights a week after it starts to flower.
That's to cool! My next grow is gonna be ALL JACK. Beans are on the way. Hmm, journaling the hermaphroditing of an Auto JH! Man, makes me wanna lay those beans this weekend! ...

That's to cool! My next grow is gonna be ALL JACK. Beans are on the way. Hmm, journaling the hermaphroditing of an Auto JH! Man, makes me wanna lay those beans this weekend! ...

I had a Revolver auto (CKS) in the same tent. I ended up with dozens of seeds from this one too. These I have been calling "Jack's Revolver".
Jack Herrer is my favorite strain so far. I prefer it harvested a bit early. It has such a nice piney/citrus-y smell and taste and, when taken early, does not put me to sleep in any way. Being mostly Sativa it can be a bit temperamental to grow.

I had a Revolver auto (CKS) in the same tent. I ended up with dozens of seeds from this one too. These I have been calling "Jack's Revolver".
Jack Herrer is my favorite strain so far. I prefer it harvested a bit early. It has such a nice piney/citrus-y smell and taste and, when taken early, does not put me to sleep in any way. Being mostly Sativa it can be a bit temperamental to grow.
Dang bro POW,!! I'm getting all tingly feeling☇☈⛈just thinking about all that sticky icky! Yep, I'm definitely looking forward to this next grow!...

Back
Top Bottom