Autos v. Photos - A 5x5 No Rules Fight for Yield: A Jon & NickHardy Gig

So I’m quite good at doing what I say ai’m going to do:

IMG_0481.jpeg

That’s from a lovely guy from Grove Bags. I’ve put him in touch with Rob. Grows (only 10ft or the neighbors see! 😂)

Hopefully something comes of it.

Any of you US based people - what do I need to show to buy a truck? Presumably ID of some sort? I’d be paying cash. Got various nationalities of passports and driving licenses I can show. (Real ones!)

Real Nick so annoyed with me. He knows I’m Jedi mind tricking him into coming 😂

Also - I don’t mind drummers. Weird is built in.

Bass players? They’re the ones you need to watch out for.

Espedair Street by Iain Banks is a brilliant book about a bass player.

Nick
Valid drivers license and insurance should cover all the bases. But don’t quote me on it. That’s for a U.S.citizen. CL🍀

So I’m quite good at doing what I say ai’m going to do:

IMG_0481.jpeg

That’s from a lovely guy from Grove Bags. I’ve put him in touch with Rob. Grows (only 10ft or the neighbors see! 😂)

Hopefully something comes of it.

Any of you US based people - what do I need to show to buy a truck? Presumably ID of some sort? I’d be paying cash. Got various nationalities of passports and driving licenses I can show. (Real ones!)

Real Nick so annoyed with me. He knows I’m Jedi mind tricking him into coming 😂

Also - I don’t mind drummers. Weird is built in.

Bass players? They’re the ones you need to watch out for.

Espedair Street by Iain Banks is a brilliant book about a bass player.

Nick
Drummers always were a bit of mystery to me. They have the coordination of gymnasts along with their athleticism but with their own musical expertise. I would imagine it’s not ez being a drummer 🥁. CL🍀

Valid drivers license and insurance should cover all the bases. But don’t quote me on it. That’s for a U.S.citizen. CL🍀
Yeah I need to look into it. Rolling up to Philly in a truck like this

1714190484534.png

Get some massive weed leaf painted on the side and roll up to the ball game in it, toss the keys to someone and never see it again. Or just get a Navigator at the airport. Probably easier and for sure an easier drive!

Drummers always were a bit of mystery to me. They have the coordination of gymnasts along with their athleticism but with their own musical expertise. I would imagine it’s not ez being a drummer 🥁. CL🍀
Yeah bro! They need to be so fit! And weird.

We all generally count in Base 10. 1, 2, 3.... 10

But there are other bases. 12 next most common.

Richard Feynman one of the greatest theoretical physicists learnt to count I think in base 15 or something. How?

He went to Mexico on a sabbatical, played some poker and drank a load of rum. Met an African bongo player. Bongo's turns out are played in basically base 15 or 17 across your two hands.

So he says - He did go to Mexico, play some poker and play bongos. It might just have been one of his stories to simplfy complex things. But yeah bongo players play in some weird 'bases' as pertains to numbers. He sort of converts 4/4 or whatever into number theory.

Smart cookie.

1714190484534.png

Get some massive weed leaf painted on the side and roll up to the ball game in it, toss the keys to someone and never see it again. Or just get a Navigator at the airport. Probably easier and for sure an easier drive!
I looked into getting a delivery van 🚐 once in my younger days. I had owned a regular van and used it for going to bikeweek, camping, concerts and stored my H-D in it when I was OTR driving a truck. It was customized for working on my bike but also had a bed. Anyway I thought a delivery truck would have more space. But I discovered that they didn’t come cheap for my purposes. CL🍀

1714190484534.png

The van 🚐 I had, I made the mistake of putting 2 big decals on the rear door windows of the H-D bar n shield. I was wondering why I kept getting pulled over by the cops 👮 until it finally dawned upon me that the decals were cop 👮 magnets.🧲 You paint 🎨 a big pot leaf 🍁 on your truck and your gonna get a about a mile in between being pulled over. Lmfao 🤣 CL🍀.

The van 🚐 I had, I made the mistake of putting 2 big decals on the rear door windows of the H-D bar n shield. I was wondering why I kept getting pulled over by the cops 👮 until it finally dawned upon me that the decals were cop 👮 magnets.🧲 You paint 🎨 a big pot leaf 🍁 on your truck and your gonna get a about a mile in between being pulled over. Lmfao 🤣 CL🍀.
I'm banking on my poshest "But I'm a Britisher!" accent getting me out of cop trouble! (not that I plan on getting in any trouble!)

Me and the FBI in San Diego when I was about 17 - ha funny as. I spotted their "undercover" operation just before they kicked in the doors of some guy in 1997 I think 😆

- What makes you think I'm FBI?

Well the cap with FBI on and that kevlar jacket, Suuur? I'm just here on holiday from England though! Could I get that cap off you ? What's the guy done?

He laughed and said,

- I can't tell you but he's bad man and no kid I need this hat right now! You make sure you grow up right!

It was like beach front San Diego near that rickety old rollercoaster. Best Western I think we were staying in.

I'm banking on my poshest "But I'm a Britisher!" accent getting me out of cop trouble! (not that I plan on getting in any trouble!)

Me and the FBI in San Diego when I was about 17 - ha funny as. I spotted their "undercover" operation just before they kicked in the doors of some guy in 1997 I think 😆

- What makes you think I'm FBI?

Well the cap with FBI on and that kevlar jacket, Suuur? I'm just here on holiday from England though! Could I get that cap off you ? What's the guy done?

He laughed and said,

- I can't tell you but he's bad man and no kid I need this hat right now! You make sure you grow up right!

It was like beach front San Diego near that rickety old rollercoaster. Best Western I think we were staying in.
Yeah good luck with that one Nick, back in the day the Philly cops 👮 had a reputation for being very violent. I don’t remember but I think they got in trouble for it. It’s funny cause Chicago cops always had a reputation for being corrupt n violent but they never got in trouble for it. Better Union maybe 🤔? CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom