Nick Hardy's Skunk Works #3 5x5 - Dissertation Grow

I sell to medical clients, paraplegic, PTSD Vet., drug deal Gunshot victim, ect. but most people do not have 250 for an oz. here in my outlaw state. carry on

I can’t sell at that! We’ll do you an ounce for 2800 baht. That’s $80 - anything above 10g 100 baht is our price.

Cost, nutes, lights, packaging is about 33% of that, there’s labour and weird one off bills for 33% and 33% for us. No price gouging here!

But me @Melville Hobbes and @InTheShed have a business plan with the two organic Autos in an outdoor SIP under the beating heat of a Thai summer. I never culled them

An eighth each of Panty Punch and Persian Pie. Grown with love. “Small batch, short run - on the vine, heirloom herb”

To you, Sir! $1000 a gram - we’ll throw in a pretty box and bag and set of stickers

😂

I wish! 🤣

Edit - I’ve never watered them and it hasn't rained here in 2024

IMG_2186.jpeg
IMG_2187.jpeg

Oh this grow (i was holding back the number to not give Jon a clue) was 1058g

50% from the Mimosa x Orange Punch. 13 of those we’d have hit 2 kilos. The Blueberry OG the mega under performers.

Runtz x Layer Cake the best weed for me. But a bit weird, not an every dayer.

The Ayahuasca Purple the heaviest sedative ever. Better than any sleeping pill you’ve ever had. Seriously. Deep sleep wake up fresh after 5-6 hours.

Maybe big pharma will pay me a couple of billy’s for it 😂

I get a moment to breathe I’m sending them up to Bangkok for second testing. People who don't know us - I said before we only got 13-17% THC and entourage/terp effect or no (we had THC no CBD or G reported) its the strongest we’ve grown at the end user reporting.subjective sure but when a reliable source unrequited says the lab we used is knocking off 5% it kinda makes sense!

I complained (politely) and they haven’t replied since. But they also haven’t sent me the bill. I’ll still pay obviously. Even I think they stitched me. Its just better karma and hey - their 5000sq/ft greenhouse is currently downwind of me and my nascent breeding operation 🤣

Joke!

So yeah that’s it - the ball game for this one!

Nick & Co

$1500 and oz must be for concentrates right? That's even double street prices we have here where it's illegal. Sound a little bit to steep? No?

It's about $700 an oz for the wacky hardly smokeable stuff here on the streets. Less than half that with good contacts and you get way better quality. It used to be way better and more easily accessible back in the day. Things are sadly moving backwards and slowly where I'm at!

All of the great oldschool growers have all been incarcerated. Just the kids trying to fill the spots but they don't have a rats ass of what they're doing hence the ridiculously bad quality floating around. I've seen people pay money for leaves here and people even smoke that.

Cheers!
I couldn't even tell you what weed costs here. I haven't even bought weed in years (Cali, Denver, Vegas...)

Back
Top Bottom