Nick Hardy's Skunk Works #4 Mars Hydro FC Evo 12x OG Kush Solos 4x4 - Viva Voce Grow

Harvest Day #60 post flip. Around Day #120 just vegged really slowly

The main event was the OG Kush under the @Mars Hydro FC4800 Evo

That chopped and being wet trimmed

IMG_1850.jpeg
IMG_1851.jpeg

& Co reckons 600g when dry/cure is complete. I’ll go 500g. We missed early doors here. Still over a pound out of a 4x4 with bugger all effort ain’t bad!

The other tent will get done similarly to this in an hour or so. The flower room I’m moving a Bruce Banner down stairs to finish another 10 days or so but the rest will be rough chopped and it will all be dried in the flower room, lights off, dehuey and AC on. It’ll be show ready in 2-3 weeks depending on how long the trimming takes - not long I’d imagine as she’s training the building ladies from the site next door now 😂

I’ll get some pictures of the lot when hung at the end of the day but then that’s it for my personal journalling, just a sponsor one and the contest one with Jon.

The ones in solos now you’ll just have to imagine!

🥳

Nick & Co

Moved the proud beast of a Bruce Banner downstairs to finish. Had a few white fly. No matter. Got a call. Came back. It was sodden in neam. Drenched it in it. 3/4 to a full pound girl. Fave strain. The only full BB there as the other one is basically a not very nice single cola plant.

Gutted.

Left her to rot in the jungle next door.

IMG_1854.jpeg

There was actually a 7 year old girl trimming at one point earlier. She lives on the building site next door while her parents work there, there's a like an 18 month old kid there as well. Awesome. Anyway father came over to build a proper rabbit pen and his wife skived off as well to help & Co trim. The kid was bored so came and helped her Mum half heartedly. I'm not sure if she goes to school, but then Thai schools went back last week so that would be a no. She's been playing with L since she came home from school. But her handwriting and drawing skills are immense. She drew a female Santas Little Helper, - hem line really should have been further down but way better than I could do from memory.

BBQ is being organised, Food is in. & Co wants beer and its a trim party apparently. I'm gonna stay upstairs and read my book.

IMG_1862.jpeg

Trim party in the offing - the fire in the background is for cooking. 8 plants wet trimmed out of 3G pots and rhe 12 out of solos are all hanging drying.

Next up are the 5 Gallon girls. They’ll never finish tonight 🤣

We’ll see.

Here’s two big assed Ayahuasca Purples. They’re 160cm out the dirt and stacked. One hit of that is the basic sleeping aid ever for me. 5 hours straight. I use it relatively sparingly for that reason. Maybe if you can remain conscious its fun, couldn’t tell ya.

Nick

IMG_1863.jpeg

5 hours sleep. What's that. 🍋
I struggle to do 3 in a row. Normally 2:30am - 5am 5:30-7am something like that.

IMG_1865.jpeg
IMG_1866.jpeg

She’s a really nice girl. Another Ayahuasca Purple but grown in a 3 gallon - also spent fiest half of flower under only 480w.

Beet bit of the evening so far, though.

Opened up Grab to get food delivered, thinking tacos. Maybe a burger. Taco Bell has opened near us. Mental. I haven’t had Taco Bell in 28 years. The last one in definitely remember it was like 11 at night at some drive through in some dark area of L.A. So a double supreme taco thing inbound. For old times sake. & Fo might need to cook me a real dinner later 🤣

I am in the same boat 2 hours sleep at a time is it for me. 🍋
I’m 45 minute cycles. Can normally do three for my big sleep. The dreams in the second 2 chunk of 90 minutes are epic. The other night I woke up after2 and a bit hours having had a cool dream, being chased, hollywood actors and my mates. Explosions. Very cool. Woke up. Had a cigarette, read the headline, back to sleep and bam same kinda a dream but more talking less intense woke up briefly. Dog barked or something and was back into it but my then way more mellow, got in a car home and woke up at 7:03 Epic. I was a bit knackered though

😂

I have to work tomorrow, all weekend in fact 😅 Gonna try and make it to 8:30.

Reverting to growing. Upstairs ended up getting slightly neglected. Yield could have been up, quality looks great ever tighter height control is required but the trellis won’t fall next time. But its where we can really produce better product in bigger amounts. After the grow that’s at the beginning - which I’m happy to go less is more we could maybe get two more full cycles in to where they’re hinting at change the end of the year. Just doing upstairs plus a single 5x5 for personal is maybe what we’ll do. We’ll see. We look like 1.5kg say from the 8x4 and 4x4 dunno maybe its worth it. Smaller buds than upstairs. & Co seems convinced we’re going to be moving loads soon. Bless.

The endless river…

It is that and its not all plain sailing. Maybe just a touch of malaise from adrenaline come down from work.

Nick

IMG_1862.jpeg

Trim party in the offing - the fire in the background is for cooking. 8 plants wet trimmed out of 3G pots and rhe 12 out of solos are all hanging drying.

Next up are the 5 Gallon girls. They’ll never finish tonight 🤣

We’ll see.

Here’s two big assed Ayahuasca Purples. They’re 160cm out the dirt and stacked. One hit of that is the basic sleeping aid ever for me. 5 hours straight. I use it relatively sparingly for that reason. Maybe if you can remain conscious its fun, couldn’t tell ya.

Nick

IMG_1863.jpeg
congrats on the chop, the Ayahuasca sounds good

IMG_1874.jpeg
IMG_1875.jpeg
IMG_1876.jpeg

Stuck for where to dry? Throw it all in your seventeen year old daughter’s room!

Jeez you put this in my bedroom at that age 🤣

There’s about ten 5G plants left. Still gutted about the Bruce Banner.

Boo.

Average over 150g and I’m happy. We lost 3, we could have run them longer but we’ve had just a few white fly in the room all along. They’re now endemic to the area it seems. No idea what the massive greenhouse 200 yards away is like. But yesterday afternoon there was a massive uptick. This happened just before when we found mould in the 5x5 in January so rather than tomorrow which was the plan we chopped today. Needn't have. There’s been nothing in terms of mould or other danage. I haven’t looked at the temp/rh in weeks. Its felt too warm and wet but been going off the dehuey, it was set to 45% and that ran not all the time but quite a bit.

Dunno there’s been a heatwave on this week. 38c 65% Rh. Everywhere has been hot!

None downstairs though I’m pleased with. No AC - haven’t got the ducting working yet nor dehuey, just lots of forced air ventilation. And smaller buds. The smaller buds is fine - they’re not small they’re just smaller than the rest - the gas sodden hussies.

Anyway - quite a bit of weed. Not really anything I’m looking forward to try on these grows. Royal Cookies is new for me as is Cheese. The rest I’ve had it all. Was really looking forward to the Banner but wasn't to be.

Nick and a very tired & Co

Congrats on the harvestssss brother looking good and a lota flower 🤙

Oh and I love how everyone trimming whilst you woner about taking photos documenting 🤣

Congrats on the harvestssss brother looking good and a lota flower 🤙

Oh and I love how everyone trimming whilst you woner about taking photos documenting 🤣
IKR! And he's doing only a so-so job on the photos! 😁

Congrats on the harvest and getting the 7 year old neighbor some training if not schooling!

Someone soaked your flowering plant with neem without asking you? Something's not right at chez Nick.
& Co

She was pretty gutted. Thought it would be fine. I have new white fly stuff - flower safe too. Luckily the bottle didn’t break when she threw it at me when I said that 🤣

I had a feeling since no one was mentioned. ;)
She was a busy girl. Stuff happens. It was probably only really for me. Might go and find some to buy I fancy it - I have 5 seedlings of it downstairs so see you in 100 days I guess 😅

Back
Top Bottom