Step's Closet & 5x5

7/24 - Got some Gorilla Glue #4 clones from a friend :lot-o-toke: Gonna put them in the cloner for a week on Week 1 and then transplant to 6" cubes. I'll keep the largest as a mother. The left side of my closet will be designated for mothers from now on, the right for veg, and the tent for flowering, until I move. He labeled them for me by mother plant, A: largest plant, B: med, C: smallest..... 6 clones in all. Can't wait for these bad girls to show out

DAY 130 - All plants are down and drying. Ending up getting only 6oz from one of the plants in the closet, and the other is till drying. Will probably only get 8oz total from those two. They had a push=buttton timer for the res pumps, and at some point got turned on to 8 hours a day. I knew something was wrong with them but didn't give them the attention they needed after focusing on the tent. I feel like there is about 4lbs coming from the tent. Can't wait for it too finish...even pulled them a few days early. Grabbed some quick crappy photos, but I'm worn out. Didn't have a lot of time to spend on them. Dumped half a bottle of lemongrass EO in a cup of water in front of a fan blowing in my living room.. Whole house smells like lemon. Bought a gallon of Odoban today at Homodepot today and poured half of it on my welcome mat. Helps a little...every bit helps

Cookies put out extremely well. There were a lot more colas packed in dense, but smaller. The lemon skunk had much larger buds but the smaller buds were blocked out and did not even out as well. The kush put out the least, and looks the worse imo. Had to put two of the lemon skunks into my 4x2 tent because there wasnt enough room without moving the filter fan.

Been working like a slave. I've got all the Lemon Skunk trimmed and in jars. 72% humidity right now, so got them in a little early but I'll air them out good tonight/tomorrow. Working on trimming the Cookies right now; jarring it as soon as I finish each bucket of colas. As soon as they get down to 61% I'll post some good final bud pics. I put all of the largest Lemon Skunk colas in half gallon mason jars. I've got 6 half gallon, 12 quart, and 6 pint size jars of Lemon Skunk. 3 of the quarts are a mix of Cookies, I think. It was late, and I had a good buzz going on. Anyway..when I woke up this afternoon half a row of Cookies was missing, so I guess it got trimmed and jarred unless the boogie man came in and took them. I bought all the quart and only half gallon masons they had at the local wally, so if I need more I'll have to go to another lol.

Final weigh in at 35 oz out of the closet.

7 oz cookies
6 oz kush
22.5 oz lemon skunk
= 1010g @ 1000watts = 1.01 g/w

Final weigh in at 9 oz in the closet.
255g @ 1100w = .233 g/w

Pics coming soon

You need to enter plant of the month .

I entered for this month. Hopefully I'll do well. Entered a few other times in the past, but never really took time with the photos. If I can get some good shots of the buds I'll enter bud of the month, too. Got an iphone 6 and it just doesn't take great pics. I like using my buddies S7. Got some pics while I was weighing and re-jarring last night, uploading them now. Not all of them turned out great. Damn thing doesn't want to focus

This is all Lemon Skunk

IMG_013961.JPG
IMG_014064.JPG
IMG_014167.JPG
IMG_014258.JPG
IMG_014362.JPG
IMG_014556.JPG
IMG_014666.JPG
IMG_014753.JPG
IMG_014869.JPG
IMG_013763.JPG

How does she smell? Skunky? Looks fantastic .

Smells decent and a little fruity until you break it up. Then a strong skunk smell. The cookies is my fav this batch. tastes wonderful. best taster i've grown yet

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom