From Seed To Smoke - Hydroponic Blue Dream

Looks great, germinated my seeds and started a journal. Link in my signature. Thanks again for the motivation!

Subbed lilsnow. Good luck man.:thumb:

Here are the Blue Dream, day 2 since breaking soil

image11299.jpeg

Cheers ;)

High everyone.
Here they are at day 10 since breaking the soil. I've put the two seedlings under the 240W closet LED light. They are doing well. ;)

image11807.jpeg

image11806.jpeg

Cheers all & stay medicated my friends. ;)

Long time brother.

This is gonna be great! Looks like I made it back just in time. And I have 2 autos on day 3. :thumb:

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Welcome to the party Dan. Cheers.;)

Thanks for looking out guys. I actually put the two Blue Dream under the T5 lights in my little veg/clone section of the room. The Incredible bulk and Pineapple chunk were getting to big and bushy, and were overshadowing the seedlings.

image12326.jpeg

High everyone.:ciao:

Time for a little update. Day 30 since they broke the surface of the soil. The blue dream are doing well, and growing strong. I topped both plants and I'm going to put them into hydro reservoirs in about a week once the harvested White Widow is done drying and is out of its closet.
I found a little beetle happily munching away in one of the leaves. I squished it dead the little bastard!!!
Pics.....

image12948.jpeg

After topping the plant
image12947.jpeg

The damaged leaf from the Beatle.
image12949.jpeg

That's it everyone. Still not much to see but once I get them into a reservoir they will explode with growth.
Stay medicated and Cheers all.;)

Back
Top Bottom