420's Soil ProMix Hp, Gorilla Glue & Girl Scout Cookies: Grow Journal 2020

I am by no means a pro at keeping any plant alive so take this as you will.

I know this plant is past the seedling stage but they typically have about two weeks of nutrients in the seed. Then depending on your soil and culivar you may not need to feed at all. Take the ingridients of the soil into consideration to get a general idea of the NPK in the soil but also remember that soil biology is how a plant is fed. I would say .02mL would be fine assuming it is at least half of what the bottle says to give, maybe even try a quarter. From here you can go by the plants reaction and adjust accordingly. Keep in mind a deficiency is easier to come bcak from than a toxicity.
by all means we all learn from each others mistake.
My soil has no neutrients. its got mycoryza and lime

You should be ok, especially in veg. If anything you could back off your base nutrients a bit to compensate for the additional nitrogen. What are you looking to accomplish with the kelp extract?

never mind on my question. I should of read the bottle again before mentioning.,

its got 0.1% (N), 0.1% (P) 0.5% (K)
she isn't in flower time yet but that is good to have for flower time to boost the potassium.

She hasn't shown any signs of deficency yet and i've got enough MC for the entire next few grows.
Just trying to figure when the time start to actully start the feed schedule.
What do you think of 0.02g of MC in a gallon

Mix up a gallon at 1 gr/gal, then pull from that what you want and dilute it. I'm usually feeding my seedlings a day or teo after they sprout with 0.25 gr/gal but were talking maybe 2-5ml of nutrients as a watering. I'll feed like that every other day for the first two weeks, bringing it up to 1 gr/gal before feeding everyday. Week 2 you'll have the first set or two of true leaves and it's off to the races.

got ya. I figured its beyond her time for feeding. although under the light some of her leaves has gone dark green. some are actully showing that its going toward yellowing.

i'll mix 0.25 in a gallon and put 1/4 of the mixture in my 2L bottle and then fill it to the top with tap water.
im looking to start at 100ppm since my tap water that goes in the bottle is showing 50ppm

so instead of 1/4 i did 1/8 in a gallon which brought it to 116ppm
Kelp is an all around good plant food. Read up on it =]
to be honest i dnt want to be mixing anything with my MC. Never had a goodluck lol
im gona stick to MC this round and i wont add anything unless advised. I know the that it has good trace elements but im also hurt from constant burn or over feeding. lol!! chill out time

so instead of 1/4 i did 1/8 in a gallon which brought it to 116ppm

to be honest i dnt want to be mixing anything with my MC. Never had a goodluck lol
im gona stick to MC this round and i wont add anything unless advised. I know the that it has good trace elements but im also hurt from constant burn or over feeding. lol!! chill out time

I am not familiar with that product but if you don't want to mix don't. MC kind of sounds like a product to use solo or not at all when I read about it.

I am not familiar with that product but if you don't want to mix don't. MC kind of sounds like a product to use solo or not at all when I read about it.
i'd say alone. Everything i've tried has burned me :(
good product and easy tho. no one to blame but my self and my addiction to trying new things lol

i'd say alone. Everything i've tried has burned me :(
good product and easy tho. no one to blame but my self and my addiction to trying new things lol

I know exactly what you mean. The key here is learning and it seems you do that so that is what matters. When it comes to nutes I will always say go organic. I will have to find an ingredient list for MC as a lot of people here use it and get good results and it makes me curious. You actually reminded me that I've been meaning too. It looks like a pretty good nute but it's not organic =[ I will never judge a person for how they choose to do things. It is their grow and ultimately their decision. It's not a complete crap ingredient list, it's actually really good compared to a lot of others and who knows maybe after a few grows I'll try it, have good results and start using it =P

Good luck on your grow and no matter the outcome just remember you grew it and it's free bud. As long as you enjoyed the grow and learned some things it was a good grow imo.

@stoneotter where are you located?
its been cloudy and some rain here. I love it as the AC is off and temps at 79f in the tent with RH of 60%
I am currently doing 1/4 of MC that brings my feed to 160ish ppm
2020-08-23 08.35.46 HDR.jpg
2020-08-23 08.35.50.jpg

should i allow those new branches below the area i topped it to grow?

Sorry, I don't know where you're from. That was the north east part of Massachusetts USA.
I live in Vancity. "Vancouver" Canada.
lol, i saw you post in someone else thread about me so i thought to just bring it here to my thread instead encase you were wondering what heppned. lol

Aug/12/2020 - Transplant day

2020-08-12 07.49.10.jpg

This ProMix HP is so great. The root system has well developed and it might be a bit overdue and it is deffinitly ready for transplanting her into her finial home which is a 5g fabric pot.

2020-08-12 08.04.45.jpg
Our GG is currently in a closet room that is 6x3.
I have also now put her under my very first light instead of the single bulb 6500k led. the main reason i changed this is because of intensety and adjustability.
For those that don't know this light came with my tent and it is a MarsHydro 120w. I've gotta figure again what the recommended hight was. any thoughts @SmokeSara?

2020-08-12 08.17.21.jpg
I watered 2" away from the plant in a cycrle shape and then sprayed some water on top of the soil.
I won't be topping her this week and will let her get comforable in the new place, but next week is topping day
:popcorn:
Nice root development. She's gonna be a beast. I've smoked some gg. High powered herb with that old chemdawg aftertaste..lol. Great stuff. I'm excited to watch this girl grow.

Nice root development. She's gonna be a beast. I've smoked some gg. High powered herb with that old chemdawg aftertaste..lol. Great stuff. I'm excited to watch this girl grow.
good to have you @JimJonesJr i am very excited for this one and those leaves are way bigger then the last plant. :green_heart:

Aug/24th
I think this is Veg-Day 5
The race is on and currently the plant is on 1/4 of MC
Temps/RH 78f/52%
This plant is only topped and i took the 1st and 2nd set of leaves off since they were in bad shape. I've not done anything else but ignoring her.
2020-08-24 18.39.01 HDR.jpg
2020-08-24 18.39.08 HDR.jpg
2020-08-24 18.39.15.jpg

@stoneotter where are you located?
its been cloudy and some rain here. I love it as the AC is off and temps at 79f in the tent with RH of 60%
I am currently doing 1/4 of MC that brings my feed to 160ish ppm
2020-08-23 08.35.46 HDR.jpg
2020-08-23 08.35.50.jpg
Now that's what I'm talkin bout! Beautiful young plant. I love how compact it is. She'd be a good LST candidate. This may be one you want to clone for a mother plant.

Now that's what I'm talkin bout! Beautiful young plant. I love how compact it is. She'd be a good LST candidate. This may be one you want to clone for a mother plant.
i don't have the room or place for a mother plant. however, i will clone her

Back
Top Bottom