PK Perpetual Grow Journal 2020

2020-12-11 19.29.29.jpg
2020-12-11 19.29.39.jpg
2020-12-11 19.29.42.jpg
2020-12-11 19.29.45.jpg
a.jpg

On the last picture i adjusted the camera lighting, but the rest of the pictures is not.
The water levels was below the net pot and the ppm was at 450. Ph was at 6.2.
I've added about half of gallon of tap water into the rez. No nutrients and no z9. The ph was then 6.4 so I adjusted it to ph 5.8 and it took 4ml. in one shot! :high-five:
@InTheShed can you find happy face :laughtwo:
@HashFart here is some pictures ;)
Hell yeah brother ,,,,,, hashfart declares you and smokey official hydro rangers!

lol @HashFart i'm nowhere close to being a ranger. i'm like a baby ranger :laughtwo:

Hahah i don't know why this is bothering me how do I post the video on here off my phone so you can see running away from
I can see it in the second pic but that first one, literally can only see it’s face and two arms.

You remember those pictures where you stare at it and a 3D image will appear? Yeah I could never see it.

I can see it in the second pic but that first one, literally can only see it’s face and two arms.

You remember those pictures where you stare at it and a 3D image will appear? Yeah I could never see it.
Next time my big dog Baloo trees one ill take clear pictures and blow hash hoots on it so its 420 topic related

i been looking into huskies and searching for a breeder if anyone knows one :love:

i been looking into huskies and searching for a breeder if anyone knows one :love:
Great dogs, the Mrs wants one. Very high energy and lots of shedding. Gotta keep them busy or they become destructive (like so many breeds).

Do you have the space or a place to take the pup for some good runs?

Can't imagine life without a pup!

Back
Top Bottom