DPG's Indoor 2nd Grow: Promix HP, 3x Berry Bomb

Day 53, day 9 of flower. These were taken a couple days ago. Pulled them all out of the tent to feed/water and do a little training.

You have a good looking garden. What is your ph? I grow in hp pro mix and I am trying to find the sweet spot on ph
Thanks Diggler. I'm using general hydroponics go box, which claims you don't need to adjust you ph. I do adjust though to around 6.15 - 6.3, don't know if it matters but makes me feel better.

Thanks Diggler. I'm using general hydroponics go box, which claims you don't need to adjust you ph. I do adjust though to around 6.15 - 6.3, don't know if it matters but makes me feel better.
I appreciate the information.

Day 55. Buds are getting heavy, had to tie up or support most of the big ones. It will 8 weeks this Friday, which is how long these are supposed to flower, according to the breeder. It's gonna take more time. Leaves continue to die off, but buds look great. Found a couple nanners on one bud last night, plucked them out, need to remember to double check tonight. Transplanted the clones to 3 gallon pots and added a second LED to the tent. The second light is causing a bit of a temperature issue, got up to 85F, time to add an exhaust.

Cut and hung the plants over the last 2 evenings. Only have a couple pictures, will take more of the hanging branches, this pic only shows about a fifth of it. Quick dried a couple small buds, had that blueish sweet flavor, should be great once cured properly.

Back
Top Bottom