Regrowth: Growing Clones & Getting Stoned

The Cherry Pie.

20220314_153341_00.jpg

20220314_153421_00.jpg

20220314_153526_01.jpg
There's more trichomes then visible green, good God man, what did you feed that plant? :drool:

There's more trichomes then visible green, good God man, what did you feed that plant? :drool:
The nutrients that shall not be mentioned but sound a bit like bag of crop. lol Thanks Rexer.

These are killer shots!! Beauties!
Thanks, Krissi. I was actually a little rushed taking pictures this week. I'm usually all meticulous, I take too many and then spend forever deciding which pictures to upload because I can only fit 10 of them lol. Thank god you guys put up with that to be continued crap lol. I hope I can grow some beauties like you've been doing sometime soon. Spears everywhere! And that droughting sure makes them shine. I'm taking some pointers from your threads and next time ill either try yoyo'ing or setup a net to fix my leaning if it's an issue. But it's likely SCROG again for me going forward.

-
I'm thinking of doubling up on light for the next run. The extra light might go a long way to helping my yields.
Still, with only 300 watts in a 4x4 it's miraculous how well this light performs. It's pretty sweet. @Mars Hydro hooked me up with an FC3000 recently in one of their contests, so now I have two of them. I'm thinking of using either two fc3000s, or an fc3000 and sp3000 in my 4x4 for a sponsored grow after this one. I haven't quite decided on the genetics yet though.

I have some autos to try but I've never grown autos and I feel like it might not be a great time to learn or make mistakes. I won them here so I feel a bit obligated to grow them eventually but I want the best result for both me the sponsor. Should I try the autos and maybe make some mistakes? Should I just run clones of the same strains? I have some ready to go and I wouldn't mind keeping them around until I know if they're keepers or not but tbh I also have seeds of all these strains still. Who's to say there isn't something better if I were to pop some more seeds.

Lot's to read I'm sorry... but anyone who is reading, feel free to weigh in on what I should grow and why.

Kritik Auto (fem)
Sour Diesel (regular)
Bruce Banner (fem)
Chemdog (fem)
Pink Kush (bagseed. herm?)
Cherry Pie (fem or clone)
Platinum OG (fem or clone)
Northern Lights (fem or clone)
Zkittlez (fem or clone)
MOAB (clone) *
GSC (clone) *if available
Freakshow x .... (regular. I know a guy who wants me to try his weird crosses)

Honestly, I'm indifferent but I wouldn't mind growing some MOAB again.

The nutrients that shall not be mentioned but sound a bit like bag of crop. lol Thanks Rexer.

Thanks, Krissi. I was actually a little rushed taking pictures this week. I'm usually all meticulous, I take too many and then spend forever deciding which pictures to upload because I can only fit 10 of them lol. Thank god you guys put up with that to be continued crap lol. I hope I can grow some beauties like you've been doing sometime soon. Spears everywhere! And that droughting sure makes them shine. I'm taking some pointers from your threads and next time ill either try yoyo'ing or setup a net to fix my leaning if it's an issue. But it's likely SCROG again for me going forward.

-
I'm thinking of doubling up on light for the next run. The extra light might go a long way to helping my yields.
Still, with only 300 watts in a 4x4 it's miraculous how well this light performs. It's pretty sweet. @Mars Hydro hooked me up with an FC3000 recently in one of their contests, so now I have two of them. I'm thinking of using either two fc3000s, or an fc3000 and sp3000 in my 4x4 for a sponsored grow after this one. I haven't quite decided on the genetics yet though.

I have some autos to try but I've never grown autos and I feel like it might not be a great time to learn or make mistakes. I won them here so I feel a bit obligated to grow them eventually but I want the best result for both me the sponsor. Should I try the autos and maybe make some mistakes? Should I just run clones of the same strains? I have some ready to go and I wouldn't mind keeping them around until I know if they're keepers or not but tbh I also have seeds of all these strains still. Who's to say there isn't something better if I were to pop some more seeds.

Lot's to read I'm sorry... but anyone who is reading, feel free to weigh in on what I should grow and why.

Kritik Auto (fem)
Sour Diesel (regular)
Bruce Banner (fem)
Chemdog (fem)
Pink Kush (bag)
MOAB (clone) *

Who doesn't like a Regular FREAKSHOW in their life!!! :p I tried buying Humboldt's Freakshow strain last year. But they always sold out of it. Pop some of them @Regrowth :bong: I've always been interested in that crazy strain. Show us the Frankenstein Weed :hookah:

-

Kritik Auto (fem)
Sour Diesel (regular)
Bruce Banner (fem)
Chemdog (fem)
Pink Kush (bagseed. herm?)
Zkittlez (fem or clone)
MOAB (clone) *

I would love to see you with some autos! I love my auto girls! You will be addicted once you do them! I was just talking about this with someone the Mars SP3000 series is awesome. I suggested the SP3000 when someone was looking for some @Mars Hydro lights for next grow. I hear that particular light isn't advertised or seen much but it does a fantastic job!

Now for what you put up, I'm with Zeph-try the Freak but for me, Pink Kush bagseed HERM!! AAAH! No Pink Kush lol but ChemDog and/or MOAB clone!

If it's scrog, I'll be the one asking you questions! Yo yo helped but I like them to be movable still and I felt like I was I'm a spiders web. I bought these 4ft bamboo sticks as I had this suggested to me when my AG was falling over. Figured I could cut them down if I needed to. Don't think they were more than $20 on Amazon. Think there's 36 in here

16474008066287631297765847278662.jpg

BTW and I don't even want to say it again, didn't mean to say SP3000 so many damn times! I was bluetoothing and idk I said 3000 series and SP like once and I guess it autocorrected itself but that was do redundant it bothered me to re-read!!!

The SP3000 is a great light too. I'd be happy to do the journal with either configuration.
I like your strain suggestions, Krissi. We think alike. So many people have spoken highly of / recommended chemdog.
I need find out what all the fuss is about. I've got a bit of thinking to do yet but you guys are making this a little easier.

I started ripping fan leaves off of the Cherry Pie and watered for what I believe to be the last time.
If she's meant to come down it'll be in the next few days. The Zkittlez will likely follow.

Welcome back to CHOP OR NOT

Again, I'm not sure how much this helps but here's some more pictures to determine their ripeness.
I'll also be posting some weekly shots of these ladies soon.

Zkittlez

20220316_131826.jpg

20220316_131733.jpg

20220316_131726.jpg

Platinum OG

20220316_131630.jpg

20220316_131612.jpg

20220316_131621.jpg

Comments? Suggestions? Assessment

That damn cat, man... photobombing all my pictures with her hair.
Have you ever smelled burnt hair? Have you ever smoked it?
I love her though. :rolleyes:

I started ripping fan leaves off of the Cherry Pie and watered for what I believe to be the last time.
If she's meant to come down it'll be in the next few days. The Zkittlez will likely follow.

Again, I'm not sure how much this helps but here's some more pictures to determine their ripeness.

Zkittlez

20220316_131826.jpg

20220316_131733.jpg

20220316_131726.jpg

Platinum OG

20220316_131630.jpg

20220316_131612.jpg

20220316_131621.jpg

I love kitties!!! I have one! Diesel, an orange and white lover! Smoked on accident I'm sure!

I think she looks good to go friend!! Yummy! Trich covered goodness, too!

Zkittlez

20220316_131826.jpg

20220316_131733.jpg

20220316_131726.jpg

Platinum OG

20220316_131630.jpg

20220316_131612.jpg

20220316_131621.jpg

She's Done Brother :p

Should I have asked what order to trim them in?
Cherry Pie, Zkittlez then Platinum OG? lol
It'll take me a few days, I'm sure. I'm really slow at it unfortunately.

Beautiful. All of those buds look fantastic. Good luck on the chop.

She’s my Cherry Pie!

Omg RG looking schmicky doo!
Thanks, T. Schmicky and sticky. :kiss:

Beautiful. All of those buds look fantastic. Good luck on the chop.
Thanks, LKABudMan.
I wish I could say that I enjoy this part of growing... I really don't.
I always end up sore and I'm slow as can be. I wish I had some help.

How’s the harvest going Reggie?
Phruity fotos :yummy:
Thanks, DD.

I chopped, trimmed and hung three clothes hangars full of the Cherry Pie tonight.
I won't know until it's dry, but I'm sure it was about three ounces. That's pretty much it for her colas, but there's still quite a bit left of her to tackle at another time... Well, whenever I'm in the mood again.

I'm an idiot and chopped a small branch off of the Zkittlez by mistake.
I'll probably just fast dry and smoke it.

Hey Regrowth

Looking fantastic! I'm betting your elbow deep in stickiness from those beautiful plants. Hope the harvest goes well!!
Thanks, Rexer. I'm still sticky as can be.
I ended up with little half gram ball of finger and scissor hash to relax with for the night.

Day 71

The Cherry Pie hung for a few days before getting destemmed and bagged on Monday.
Unfortunately she dried faster than I expected so now I'm fighting to bring the rH back up.
I know it's not ideal but I threw a few bovedas in the grovebag hoping for the best. But let's be honest, I probably ruined the cure. Bovedas don't really work well for rehydration. It can take weeks for rh to climb back up. Anyway, the total weight was just over 4.5oz dry, where almost an ounce of that was larf that should've made it's way into the trim pile.

20220322_000630.jpg

I started trimming the Zkittlez on Sunday and by now she's mostly all hung up to dry. What's left isn't really worth the time or effort trimming. I also started trimming the Platinum OG yesterday,... she's ready. You can judge ripeness by amber trichomes and the amount of cat hair. I'm hoping to finish chopping the rest of her tonight.

I'm going to give the NL a few more days to finish, especially if it means I can take a break from trimming. Her leaves are looking awful but by now it doesn't matter much. The tent looks a little empty at the moment.

20220322_141208.jpg

Platinum OG

20220322_141437.jpg

20220322_141216.jpg

20220322_142300.jpg

Northern Lights

20220322_141458.jpg

20220322_141506.jpg

20220322_141250.jpg

Back
Top Bottom