420's Soil ProMix Hp, Gorilla Glue & Girl Scout Cookies: Grow Journal 2020

How's everything growing? Finding anything you like yet or are you still figuring out which way you want to grow?
Its not shopping day yet. hopefully its a she and before sending her to bloom i will get the clones to start rooting and while thats happening i will get the hydro setup going. I've been thinking allot on your suggustion on the dutch system setup. It does have a benefecial factor of growing diff strains since I have different type of seeds, but it will also be to much work as each bucket would need to be cared for seperatly. Deffinitly has cons and pros.

VEG-DAY 9
2020-08-28 08.21.50.jpg

After fimming this plant i got three new branch that are growing adequately. i feel like the plant is going to take over the tent. she's got massive leafs that are growing constantly.

low temp 70f
high temp 80f (yes summer is coming to an end)
I've not had the AC run for the last few days as its not that hot. I've also turned off my bigger fan that circilated the air in the room.
At the moment i am only running one small 6" fan that is circulating the air around the light.
2020-08-28 08.21.39.jpg
2020-08-28 08.21.31.jpg1/4tsp in a 1 gallon jug gave me around 300ppm which i fill up a 2L bottle half way and then filled the rest with tap water. might of been a bit more then half of bottle. However, the ppm came out as 270ppm.

The next watering i will be giving her plain tap water.
"NO FLUSH" but i do like to get some salts cleaned up before next feeding at 300ppm.

I've been doing some research online on gorilla glue and this plants looks very similure. Anyone grown gg before?

VEG-DAY 9
2020-08-28 08.21.50.jpg

After fimming this plant i got three new branch that are growing adequately. i feel like the plant is going to take over the tent. she's got massive leafs that are growing constantly.

low temp 70f
high temp 80f (yes summer is coming to an end)
I've not had the AC run for the last few days as its not that hot. I've also turned off my bigger fan that circilated the air in the room.
At the moment i am only running one small 6" fan that is circulating the air around the light.
2020-08-28 08.21.39.jpg
2020-08-28 08.21.31.jpg1/4tsp in a 1 gallon jug gave me around 300ppm which i fill up a 2L bottle half way and then filled the rest with tap water. might of been a bit more then half of bottle. However, the ppm came out as 270ppm.

The next watering i will be giving her plain tap water.
"NO FLUSH" but i do like to get some salts cleaned up before next feeding at 300ppm.
That's a nice healthy happy plant. It'll be fun watching her develop.

That's a nice healthy happy plant. It'll be fun watching her develop.
YA, I am so excited that i am not even thinking of experimenting stuff. Really hope its a female.

2020-08-28 18.18.08 HDR.jpg
Veg-Day 9 Update

today i gave her tap water and i pushed all the fan leafs backwords and with a little bit of movment and holding i was able to bring the two branches along with the lower two branch to the same level. only one of the lower branch is not at the same level due to its lenght.

Although at this stage their very delicate and the potential to damaging leafs or branches are easly to happen, but with a little bit of pations and holding the branches correctly, they would easly hold that shape.

I was wondering if i should be keeping it at 1/4tsp of mc for couple water feedings or should increase it slowly?
i've also read in emilya's thread,the she feeds then she gives tap water. I think this is a good mthod and i will be following that principal here with the water schedule.

Update:
I have also noticed that my temps inside the tent has retavly been the fame. in the morning when i wake up its at 70f with 65% humidity and through out the day the temps go up to 80f and i have to keep the humidity to around 60% and this goes all the way to 1am where then i go to bed.​

The word flushing can mean allot. I look at flushing when you are over watering for run off.
to me I feel like this will break the salts of the plant better encase i go to high on the nutrients.
Im trying to find the link of her explanation but maybe she can explain again

if i could get 12 trichomes out of it it be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!! :yahoo:

@Enjoying do you think the plant can take more at this stage? cuz next watering is in two/three days

Veg-Day 9 Update
2020-08-28 18.18.08 HDR.jpg
today i gave her tap water and i pushed all the fan leafs backwords and with a little bit of movment and holding i was able to bring the two branches along with the lower two branch to the same level. only one of the lower branch is not at the same level due to its lenght.

Although at this stage their very delicate and the potential to damaging leafs or branches are easly to happen, but with a little bit of pations and holding the branches correctly, they would easly hold that shape.

I was wondering if i should be keeping it at 1/4tsp of mc for couple water feedings or should increase it slowly?

i've also read in emilya's thread,the she feeds then she gives tap water. I think this is a good mthod and i will be following that principal here with the water schedule.
Looking good PK. r0aming st0ner uses pipe cleaners on his lst. Seems to work well for him.
I dunno crap about MC. I'm reading a lot about it but have no hands on exp. Do you feed them once a week?

I like how you've been doing your update posts with the 2 columns.
trying to change it up a bit :rofl: i havn't figured the picture px out yet. I think if i crop it it would fix that but then when you click on it the pic would be small so i leave them be which makes the coloum image fuzzy looking

Looking good PK. r0aming st0ner uses pipe cleans on his lst. Seems to work well for him.
I dunno crap about MC. I'm reading a lot about it but have no hands on exp. Do you feed them once a week?
every three days at the moment. i letterly put a 1/4 tsp in a gallon of water and last round i did a half/half in a 2l buttle but next feed its 2l buttole from a 1/4tsp thats in a gallon of water and that will be feed to all four plants.

i don't give it the entire 2l buttle. it only get s 1/4 of that buttle and even that 1/4 gets broken down to two sections. One during morning and one during night. i try to keep the soil moist and not wet

the 2L bottle gets devided to 4 plants

Back
Top Bottom