ProMix HP

Day 34 vs 44 ;)

Non phed well water, last watering was 4.4g/3L of water...

Side by side 34 vs 44.jpg

Cheers

Seem to be doing just fine without the pH'd nutrient solution. As they should be. ;)

Day 50

Some thoughts, I'm now at 6.7g/gallon of MC with just the hint of yellow tips here and there. PPM is 1200.

But, the last week or so the plants are drooping three or four hours before lights out. Drooping to the point of worry.

And the top new growth of leaves are twisted/corkscrewed.

Temps are ~ 25.5c daytime, down to ~18c at night, rh is ~40%.

On my second last watering I gave straight well water and the girls did seem to perk up but still drooped close to nights out.

My plan is to lower the feed and move to a feed/water/feed schedule. I've raised the lights and turned them down to 75%.

For perspective, the back two Gelato's are 36" high. One natural, one topped.

The Purple Silverback in the middle is 30", she is 20" from the light.

The King Gelato on the front left has been topped and LST'ed, she's 24" high.

And the Gorilla Glue #4 front right has been left alone and is 36" high.

I have removed anything on the bottoms that won't amount to anything, other wise I've left the fan leaves alone.

On close inspection, I see two leaves on the PS with a few yellow/brown spots. Everything else looks good aside from the odd canoeing and the top twisted leaves that have mostly straightened out.

The Girls 27 Feb Day 50.jpg

Cheers.

Day 101 for the King Gelato (left) and the GG#4 (right), hidden in the back is the topped Gelato o_O

At this point (14 1/2 weeks) I'm not sure if growing auto's is worth it. At least another week for the topped Gelato and the KG/GG#4 another two weeks, sigh...

BTW > Autoflower dot ca just released over a dozen new varieties and they are suggesting grow times of 85 days...

Not sure what I was thinking but a week and a half ago I feed just water. Almost immediately the fan leaves started to yellow. Perhaps I was on the borderline of "just enough" feed ?

Anywho, two days later on their regular watering I fed 6g/gallon of MC and the yellowing almost stopped !

Topped Gelato, yesterday day 100

Topped Gelato 16 Apr day 100.jpg

King Gelato (left) and GG#4 (right) today, day 101

BTW > the KG needed a string around her waist, she was flopped all over ;)
The GG#4 is standing all on her own, he, he..

The Girls day 101 17 Apr.jpg

Cheers, eh ?

Day 114 and pistils are just starting to turn. My last photo grow I vegged for 50 days and harvested at day 111 o_O

Photo bomb 27 Apr.jpg

And my little slice of heaven ! The enclosure is roughly 54" x 54" x 4' high in a 10' x 10' x 8' room.

Eight light weight easy to move panels lined with tin foil. Started with four panels to make a 3' circle and then added four more 14" wide panels. They sit 3/4" off the floor, the idea is the fans pull in air from the bottom and blow it up towards the light. Then there is another fan changing the air in the room.

Grow enclosure 27 Apr.jpg

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom