400 Watt Berry Bomb Grow

great work,they sure do look green and happy

start pulling them branches back,so the others can grow,little lst with string and pipe cleaners

20150106_102335.jpg
20150106_193707.jpg
great work,they sure do look green and happy

start pulling them branches back,so the others can grow,little lst with string and pipe cleaners

well my clones are getting a little bigger and here is a pic of the two berry bombs a day after hooking them down.

Beautiful ladies!! Just caught up and I am subbed for sure... I am going to grow berry bomb next I think....

It is a beautiful looking plant, I hope you see some really cool purples! I know thats what I would want!

Good stuff, glad I found your journal! Here for the long haul.

Beautiful ladies, I really REALLY wish there was someone near me in Denver that I could contact to get my hands on a Berry Bomb Clone or seed.... instead of having to buy their expensive seeds from their website hahah.

Oh well, I cannot wait to see these ladies flower, Berry Bomb is one of the most exotic looking strains ever.

I just gave the girls there first dose of super thrive today and got 2 more clones from a freind 1 blue dream and 1 aurora If They Take Off Well They Will Be In My Next Grow Well With new seeds that are on the way. So next grow will be 4 strains....what what lol

I just gave the girls there first dose of super thrive today and got 2 more clones from a freind 1 blue dream and 1 aurora If They Take Off Well They Will Be In My Next Grow Well With new seeds that are on the way. So next grow will be 4 strains....what what lol

Nice!! Blue Dream is a Fan Favorite around here in Denver, when I first moved back I was very happy with how popular it had became while I was away, ended up being my favorite smoke for a long couple of months because of how high it got me... I don't know why but for a while Blue Dream got me %$@&ed up... haha.. loved it :thumb:

My freind had about a 2 pound havest of blue drean and ive ben smoking on it for about a month now so when I had a chance to get a blue dream clone I jumped for it

Back
Top Bottom