400 Watt Berry Bomb Grow

I did plug the end of the hose and punctured small wholes all over a 1 foot length of the end of the hose to I hope do the same as a air stone......time will tell how good it works.

20141225_000039.jpg
New veg area.

Nice, thanks for sharing, looks fairly straightforward and simple. I have some clonex on hand, and the rest of those parts. Keep us posted, I'm close to trying some cloning and then running them 12/12 from clone.... Good luck

I did use cloning gel on 3 clones and the other 3 are just in the clonex solution. Good luck with your build if u deside to make one yourself.

.e girls are 30 days old now the one on the right is my mother that's only been Topped.and the one on the left in the 5 gallon bucket has been topped and cloned 6 times.the mother plant has Tops everywhere. and still waiting for my clones to develop roots so they can be planted in buckets.

I just want her to be a beast she will eventually be flowered.I also plan on getting three more plants from seeds one vanilla Kush 1 red dragon and one blue cheese I'll pick two of them to put in 20 gallon toats and have 3 Big mother plants ill also flower down the line.

sweet,only reason i asked,is cause ive done it:cheesygrinsmiley: and she will be a tree

only problem,is she hasnt/wont ever get root bound,with transplanting up to that biggest container,it allows her to stretch and grow

water from the outside inward the roots need to stretch and search it out

they do look good,,swing by my journal,I have one in the same style of container

:Namaste:

So I couldent help myself I made another dwc cloner it will be the last I make. Im am using is a CPAP air pump and the aquarium air pump and air bubble stone for arrogation and with a 17 plant grow site

Back
Top Bottom