400 Watt Berry Bomb Grow

I stopped the concentrate world for a while,(my new years resolution)I feel a bit better.I over indulged.

ive seen good people get really shitty with out bho/wax/dabbs.

I stopped the concentrate world for a while,(my new years resolution)I feel a bit better.I over indulged.

ive seen good people get really shitty with out bho/wax/dabbs.

I have had to slow down my concentrate use as well. I have a Chronic Gastritis and my girlfriend has been worried lately that I either have Cannabinoid Hyperemisis Syndrome or that Cannabis (especially concentrates) exacerbate my Chronic Gastritis... It actually sucks so much.

20150113_233616.jpg
20150113_233747.jpg
Introducing the dresser cup cloner

I quietly subbed up to your thread since Im also growing a Berry Bomb clone from a previous reg seed Berry Bomb plant.My phenotype didnt grow like expected as indica dominant and in the flowering time stated from Bomb Seeds. I enjoyed the smoke but it went sativa stretch with that flowering time too. YOurs are looking great in veg and I hope your phenotype is awesome for you and your space.Another 420 member awhile back questioned his too here Berry Bomb Sativa phenom?
It was good smoke for me and I kept the strain going but I just wanted to let you know a possible scenario for future plans,keep up the good work :peace:

I quietly subbed up to your thread since Im also growing a Berry Bomb clone from a previous reg seed Berry Bomb plant.My phenotype didnt grow like expected as indica dominant and in the flowering time stated from Bomb Seeds. I enjoyed the smoke but it went sativa stretch with that flowering time too. YOurs are looking great in veg and I hope your phenotype is awesome for you and your space.Another 420 member awhile back questioned his too here Berry Bomb Sativa phenom?
It was good smoke for me and I kept the strain going but I just wanted to let you know a possible scenario for future plans,keep up the good work :peace:

Do you (or anyone for that matter) have a link to a journal of Berry Bomb with the Indica Pheno.... I am especially interested in any journals of Berry Bomb where the buds are Lavender Purple as displayed on Bomb Seeds website...

Thanks!

Ya thats what im growing. Bomb seeds say that the colder climate the more purple the color. And if thats the case no problem its 15 below zero rite now lol.

Sorry getting back so late but I dont know of one ,but didnt look either yet. You will know how yours might be when you flower especially in first 3 weeks like slow preflower and crazy stretching it could be similar to mine. I do have clones of my flowering one and I am gonna try to flower them early before vegging them out. Because I remember a critical seed I tried ,but didnt sprout, and it said veg only 10 days for a reason that could be similar maybe.Im going to see if not letting my pheno grow out it will grow out those big buds they picture some day since my flowering space is full now and staggered with first one planned to be done in 6 weeks

I wish I had a cpu I do my whole journal with my phone and I cant edit my tittle or signature as well as other things. My tittle said berry bomb grow and now I think ill just flower my mother berry bomb on this run because I have alot going now. I have berry bomb clones, I have blue dream clones I have alaskan clones as well as a sweet cheese and a green poison seed germinating and I also just made an order for 1 midnight kush ,1 white widdow,1 blue venom and 1 critical sensi star. So after I flower and finsh the 1 big berry bomb my next grow will be a good one. But here is a pic of the berry bomb mother and a pic of sum clones. Thanks for all your support fellow farmers.

send her into flower we can watch,nice variety of specimens

you only have 420 minutes to change what you want in the title,from the time of posting

should be able to change sig,on the phone,wonder why not? its all in your control panel

Ill probaly veg her 2-3 more weeks may even put a couple berry bomb clones in there with her even though they wont be very big. While they flower i can veg my new clones and seeds. Next grow will be a bigger grow-better lights and equipment and probably 5 or 6 different strains.

Idk what 420 is like on a cpu because from my phone I go to users pannle and I cant figure out my signature or how to make links to my completed journal or even switch my profile pic. But all well the onley thing that matters is growing green.

Subbed, looking great! Cannot wait for the flowering! And the homemade hydro setup is nice, I will sure copy some ideas from that for my future grows. :hmmmm: I am growing first time myself (soil), feel free to come by. :goodjob: :peace:

I gave them a feeding of super thrive, fox farm big grow, and a little Alaskan more bloom just works wounders. I barterd away my other plant from seed and 7 clones to freinds and family so now just trying to get my numbers back.

20150118_222153.jpg
I finished a make shift4x4 grow tent to veg my plants for when I switch my closet to flower so as soon as I can build the light ill flip the flower swith on the berry bombs.

That looks like the fort I built with son earlier, yours looks sweeter off coarse. And it has lights, cool....

Back
Top Bottom