Berry Bomb Sativa phenom?

Sharkey68

Hey everyone,

I'm on day 32 into flowering with my Berry Bomb crop, but things are kinda funky, if you ask me.

The plants were grown from regular seeds purchased through Attitude. They are presently in 15 G smart pots in ReadyGro Aeration coco mix, flowering under SCROG with 1000 and 600 watt Dual Arc hybrid lamps. Humidity and temps are within acceptable range. I am using the Soul Synthetics line with SNS 604B and Snow Storm Ultra. I am following the feeding schedule properly, watering with H20 and Hygrozyme in between feedings. If this was my fault, I would likely figure out the problem. Light leaks, too much N, cold night temps are all being taken into consideration. The plants are extremely healthy looking but I wonder if I got the wrong strain by accident.

Berry Bomb is supposed to be 80 % indica and a 7 to 8 week finisher. My plants have bud growth that is too slow for such a quick finisher. They also have lanky long branches, thin leaf formation and have stretched into the fourth week of flowering. I had to do a reluctant tuck under the screen yesterday because some of the branches had grown far too long for a proper SCROG. The plants look and behave like 100% Sativa from my experience.

What do you think?

Ron
2014-10-25_17_44_03.jpg
2014-10-25_17_43_33.jpg

Re: Berry Bomb Sativa phenom???

Thanks for the fast reply, Closetorganic. Wow! That's a pretty hefty difference in flowering time from what was expected. Your plants look identical to mine, too. My THC Bomb room is only on day 3 but it will probably finish not far behind. Looks like Christmas will be delayed this year, but hopefully the sativa phenom will produce some extra fine smoke!

Cheers!

Thanks a bunch for the pics! Classic looking Sativa, isn't it?. How was the smoke? I wonder how it would compare to the indica phono.

Thanks a bunch for the pics! Classic looking Sativa, isn't it?. How was the smoke? I wonder how it would compare to the indica phono.
It grew so tall before showing sex I thought it was dude and didnt transplant, lol. It powered through that small pot and spidermites and only plain water like the last 4 weeks. It looks sativa but the buds turn out bigger and indica heavy at the end
Its still drying for me Sharkey68 so I cant tell the smoke yet
I forgot to say how well your plants look in that nice scrog going on and how much better you will do.:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom