Berry Bomb Clone Grow

A hella shout to my Big B!
:high-five:

Bong and vape tastes of still curing flower provided a fragrant, Ultra-smooth, slightly fruity (no doubt will get stronger with more cure), absolutely gobsmacking event! Captain Marvel was even more Amazing the second time, after just 2 hits of this herb.
:yummy::goodjob::yahoo:

Thanks everso for the mucho generous donation to your favorite cause! I’m going to save it to cure another month or so, then we’ll see...
:smokin:

Final note on yield. approximately an eighth to a quarter of an oz was removed I'm guessing from each plant due to bud rot mold. difficult to say exactly because it was wet and moldy. Yuk!
Congrats on the harvest numbers BT! I should have a final weight on mine by the end of the week if I can get the buds to 62% by then. I have to say I'm surprised by the mold you had though. I've got mold on other plants with much looser structure, but the solid BeBo colas were rot-free.

Three Thanksand half weeks into jarred cure and this plant is not disappointing in any form. As @FelipeBlu said we enjoyed with both really nice long bong hits or nice clean Dry Vaping the flower with the Arizer and were rewarded with clean extra smooth slightly fragrent with fruity aromas. The high was very strong and yet comfortable enough to enjoy a movie. Just another excellent example of what can be done with homegrown quality.

This grow and harvest continues to please as it cures. I would grow again for sure if I come across seeds. A special thanks to @Agemon for sharing his clones. I look forward to seeing how my other grow buddies grows come out.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Was sent here.
:popcorn:
Planning on MegaCrop and calmag plus iny Hempy grow
Hey sorry I missed this so long ago. Yes I do Hempy and have used MegaCrop. I'm really into Hempy and if you have any questions please feel free to ask. There is a group called Hempy Headquarters here. Search and find us. Tons of Hempy info and advice.

Finally got my Berry Bomb down to 62% (pretty high RH these days here), so I have a final harvest weight of 355 grams:

That's not counting the turkey bag!

It was nice to have a plant not rot this season, as the It's It Punch, the AK, the Sour G, the Bedroom Cookies, and the DTF are all rotting to one extent or another. The BeBo came through clean.

Excellent harvest @InTheShed and very nice yield. The bud rot was an interesting concept this year for me. I had some on the BeBo and also on the SLH and Triple Cheese I just harvested this week. Had no problems previously but I only have last summer to actually compare. Definitely are experiencing so extra heat with high humidity that I wasn't really to compensate for. I'm going to have to reevaluate my growing process and how many plants I have during the summer and what methods I can use to reduce the RH and still control cost and space used to do so in the tent.

Back
Top Bottom