Dirt's Perpetual Auto Adventure

Was up early and couldn't go back to sleep so I figured why not chop the ssa#2. Automazar is in a wet paper towel waiting to take over that spot in the tent
20160929_085622.jpg
20160929_085726.jpg
20160929_091445.jpg

Weee! More buds to add into the collection man, good job!
Thanks Dick, it's nice to have a variety to choose from.
Hey Dirt. Congratulations on the nomination! I'm still pretty new here, are there any benefits to being member of the month or is it more of a title? Your two SSA harvests looked amazing, no doubt. Remind me what SSA stands for? I'm having a stoner moment lol. Curious to find out what your final dried weight is. Keep up the savvy work bud.
Thank you DB, Sweet Seeds Auto mix are my SSA's. #1 yielded just over 60g and #2 will probably be around 10-16g. As for MOTM perks are a title and a nice prize pack.
Congrats on the harvest bud. She looks sweet!!
Thanks UD, she's small but she gonna be some tasty smoke:passitleft:
Nice grow and harvest! Nothing like that homegrown chronic! Congrats brother! Definitely enjoy your journal.

Bumbles Desert Oasis - The Mystery Seeds - Volume 1

Peaceful blazing
Thanks Bumble, gonna try and get an update in later today. Might be a couple new girls in there............:passitleft:

Sweet lookin' Mazar ya got there dirt! Them buds sure do look dense, can't wait to see it all trimmed and dry :)

Your TBM might a contender against UD's Gorilla Glue lol!! :rofl: Either way I'm sure both of them will be some fire bud!

Thank you DB, Sweet Seeds Auto mix are my SSA's. #1 yielded just over 60g and #2 will probably be around 10-16g. As for MOTM perks are a title and a nice prize pack.

Anytime Dirt. Cool beans. Do you plan to do a smoke report for your SSA? I'm curious about their taste and smells. Always on the lookout for sweet/fruity cannabis haha. Glad you had such a bountiful harvest! Sounds like you'll be set for a while. Oh that's nifty. Would be fun to win that one day.

Your Automazar look dense af! Bet it'll be some potent smoke!

Anytime Dirt. Cool beans. Do you plan to do a smoke report for your SSA? I'm curious about their taste and smells. Always on the lookout for sweet/fruity cannabis haha. Glad you had such a bountiful harvest! Sounds like you'll be set for a while. Oh that's nifty. Would be fun to win that one day.

Your Automazar look dense af! Bet it'll be some potent smoke!
Hey DB, the ssa#1 is an odd odor. She started out smelling like citrus but the final 2 weeks she started getting a perfume/incense with the citrus undertones. Her taste is similar to her smell but hard to describe lol. She's a nice balanced stone. The ssa#2 smelled like coffee and cream with a slight pine smell mixed in. Taste is more pine with a coffee taste on the exhale. Nice indica body stone. Bomb seeds berry bomb auto was a really sweet berry tasting smoke, and blimburn Cindy99(photo) has a real nice sweet and fruity taste and smell(pineapple and grapefruit heaven) delicious seeds dark purple auto had a real sweet kush taste and smell. The buds on the mazar are ridiculously dense lol should only be a couple more weeks till shes ready for the chop. My new one is slowly growing, should be able to do her proper.
Those buds are sweet Bro, My AM is on day 37 .
Thanks Habitual, she's been a good strain for me so far, but I'm sure all of DP genetics are the same way lol. My Brooklyn sunrise is starting to beast out after 4 weeks, probably a week or so of veg left for her

Back
Top Bottom