Four Fine Fall Phillies

They begin their 9th week in flower today. Still popping pistols all of them. Trichs look mostly clear as of a few days ago. They sure smell intoxicating. Amazed every day at how they are coming along.
Here's Gorilla bomb

And White Rhino

CBD Cream and Cheese

Strawberry Cough

Highya SO,

There's the cream and cheese. They look a little ragged, like you had to figure something out. But plenty of big buds! That's a plus. Gorilla bomb had fat buds for sure. And the Strawberry cough is fat and sassy, also. So, yeah will be a nice harvest time. Always so nice to try the buds that you grew, meeting your expectations of a great smoke. Cheers

Highya SO,

There's the cream and cheese. They look a little ragged, like you had to figure something out. But plenty of big buds! That's a plus. Gorilla bomb had fat buds for sure. And the Strawberry cough is fat and sassy, also. So, yeah will be a nice harvest time. Always so nice to try the buds that you grew, meeting your expectations of a great smoke. Cheers
They do look ragged. Feeding bottle nutes indoors wasn't my forte and it took a while. They are so leafy too. Never had one like that. Hoping for more plumping up time for those leafy buds.

A note about a crust on top of the soil causing water to puddle for too long. I've been taking longer and longer to water these 4 pots. The soil on top for about a half inch has solidified. I suspect using molasses through the whole grow made this happen. I'm not sure. Anyways, I took a poker and drove it through the top inch or so and broke it up. Now watering is at my rate and more normal.

Last year around this time I started two Mama Mia plants for a friend. We finally got together today and he gave me a jar of it. This is a strong indica leaning plant and I find it very nice. First taste impression is sour pine. Gives a good sit your ass down buzz I like late in the day. I used it to relieve a migraine without migraine meds today. I like that. It's good to have high friends in places.
Thats good to hear i have some seeds to use this year hopefully

SOIL UPDATE

It's 13 days since I mixed The Rev's Living Organic Soil and The PH is 6.2 using his recommended soil ph tester. I think it will be fine to plant in any day now although another 2 weeks is scheduled for more cooking. The recommended PH is 6.2 to 6.8 per The Rev. This is fantastic. I can pot the Lemon OG Candys up any day the Four Phillies get done which is going to be within the week coming as my guess. We rolling now!:yahoo:

On a super good note.
Having lots of less than wonderful things happening in everyones lives, i have a big health improvement here.
Yesterday was colonoscopy day and the doc found NO ulcerative colitis which I've had for over 10 years.
Yes smoking weed came to the front of the conversation however, ending the use of over the counter NSAIDS a year and a half ago at the max dose every working day for all those years and many more was probably more helpful. I don't know, I'm not changing a thing!
I never went over the bottle dose but I did use them for 25+ years to stay working and to stay away from narcotics. It was a tough row to hoe but I made it.:)

Back
Top Bottom